Tuesday, March 31, 2015

OLftR and other elder gods and the good old HEA


<sean> hey everyone
<BA> hey you
<julia> waves
<julia> hey there
<BA> we planted tomatoes and roses
<sean> so how is everyone today?
<sean> oh neat
<julia> dirty!
<sean> well, yes, we all know that ;)
<julia> LOL
<julia> not in the good way
<BA> LOL
<BA> I washed
<julia> but we accomplished
<BA> nods
<sean> that's cool
<BA> tomorrow, queen victoria agave and blue agave
<BA> then aloe
<BA> then I have to go buy more pots
<sean> do you harvest the agave?
<julia> yep
<julia> no on the harvesting
<BA> No
<BA> I just adore it
<BA> until it gets gigantic
<julia> they have to have way more room to grow than we have
<BA> then I give them away
<BA> and start over
<sean> heee
<julia> hee
<BA> I planted a peace rose, a yellow rose of Texas, a Mr. Lincoln and a JFK rose today
<julia> Daddy has some we gave him that he could probably make juice out of ;)
<BA> I figure, if I buy 4 rose bushes a year
<BA> I will have one amazing garden in 10 years
<BA> I ALMOST bought a barrel cactus yesterday
<BA> but my wallet opposed the idea
<sean> lol
<sean> your wallet is the logical one, is it?
<BA> nods
<BA> it is
<BA> it says, you'll need more pots and more dirt
<BA> you have 34123980319857024957230495 aloe babies
<BA> I could mail you aloe, Sean
<BA> lots
<sean> it wouldn't survive the mailing
<BA> I know
<BA> It wouldn't survive the 49 million degree temperature difference
<sean> LOL
<julia> poor baby aloe
<julia> wilting in the frozen Canaaaaadia
<sean> it's not frozen year round
<julia> no
<julia> it's hot and humid for like
<julia> a month
<julia> ;)
<sean> heee
<sean> unfortunately it's hot and humid for more than a month
<BA> it's humid all the time
<sean> nah, it's dry a lot of the winter
<julia> heee
<julia> not to us
 * BA giggles
 * sean grins
<sean> it's getting warmer
<sean> it tried to snow today but it turned into rain
<julia> it's eighty here
<BA> it was 80 today
<sean> there's a couple weeks where the snow is melting and things are gross on the ground
<sean> 80 is too warm for right now
<BA> (jesus christ, we've devolved into chatting about the fucking weather)
<sean> I LOVE the slow build up
<sean> hey, I'm Canadian, we always talk about the weather
<sean> ;)
<julia> because we're all stupidly tired
<BA> weather in New Mexico -- it's sunny
<BA> hooray
<BA> :D
<sean> I have a bit of anew obsession
<sean> Michael Stokes photography
<julia> heee
<sean> he does lots of stuff of vets with amputations (and tattoos)
<sean> nudes
<sean> they're stunning
<julia> yeah he's got some pretty stuff
<BA> horndog
<sean> blinks innocently and adjusts halo
<sean> who me?
<julia> no
<julia> you
<sean> couldn't be
<sean> *grins*
<sean> okay, maybe a liiiitle
<sean> I'm currently writing a vet with an amputation
<sean> right arm, below the shoulder
<BA> awwww
<sean> he's okay with it
<sean> and then he gets home and his lover has shacked up with someone else
<BA> ack
<sean> it's going to work out okay for him
<sean> it usually does for my boys
<BA> nods
<sean> I love my HEAs
<BA> that's sort of your job
<sean> nodnods
<sean> yep
<julia> torture, then sex
<julia> ;)
<sean> LOL
<julia> then HEA
<julia> that might be me
<BA> no no no
<BA> sex
<julia> paranormals
<BA> then sex
<sean> nods, it might be julia
<sean> nods at BA
<BA> then a little thing
<sean> then some more sex
<BA> then sex
<BA> then the torture
<sean> then climax sex
<BA> then sex
<sean> pun intended
<BA> then an erotic HEA
<julia> heee
<sean> cackles
<sean> yes
<julia> that's sean
<julia> BA
<sean> the very best kind of HEA
<julia> meet
<sean> fist fight
<julia> fight
<julia> fuck
<julia> fight
<julia> make up
<julia> HEA
<BA> nods happy
<BA> that's me
<julia> hee
<julia> biting should be in there too
<BA> fighting, fucking, a little murder sometimes, lots of biting, happily ever after
<julia> boom
<BA> oh, yes
<BA> booms
<BA> I love a good explosion
<sean> boom boom boom
<sean> which makes me think of the theme music for ncis: no
<julia> what's the best thing about explosions?
<BA> THEY'RE EXPLOSIONS
<julia> I need to write more of those
<sean> the opportunity for hurt/comfort post explosion
<julia> or, as I used to do when gaming
<julia> Great Cthulhu appears
<julia> he eats you all
<julia> you all die
<julia> game over
<BA> nodnods
<BA> that's not an explosion, though
<julia> no it's an elder god
<julia> I need to make supper I think
<BA> what's cooler? elder god? explosion?
<julia> hmmm
<BA> explosive elder gods?
<sean> is the elder god sexy?
<BA> did they make those?
<julia> ew
<julia> no
<BA> Cthulhu is whatever the polar opposite of sexy is
<sean> is he the only elder god out there?
<julia> tentacles
<sean> well, if you like tentacles....
<sean> *ducks*
<julia> no but none of them are hot
<julia> Hastur
<julia> Nyarlethotep
<sean> if I was a god, I would be hot
<BA> Hastur Hastur Hastur, see nothing hap...
<julia> heeee
<julia> yep
<julia> Deep Ones
<BA> there's Mother of Pus
<julia> Hounds of Tindalos
<BA> Ngyr-Korath
<julia> ew
<julia> yeah okay I might be a Lovecraft fan
<BA> The Blackness from the Stars
<BA> Amon-Gorloth
<julia> you just lost 10 plus sanity for saying his name
<BA> dork
<sean> heeee
<BA> I think, if I were an elder god
<BA> I would be the Dweller in the Gulf
<julia> nah
<BA> (it's turtle shaped)
<julia> you'd be the Old Lesbian from the Ranch
<BA> LOL!
<BA> I love it
<sean> LOLOL
<sean> perfect
*** BA is now known as Old
<Old> hrm
*** Old is now known as OLftR
<OLftR> better
<sean> heeee
<julia> I like it
<julia> sexay
<OLftR> now I feel like a Tolkien reference...
<sean> yes
<julia> okay
<julia> on that note I need to feed the puppers
<sean> give them scritches from me
<julia> I have a new book out at Resplendence April 22
<sean> oooo
<sean> bdsm?
<julia> in case we need to promo ;)
<julia> yep
<OLftR> (pimping book woman)
<julia> Minerva Howe
<sean> fun!
<julia> the sequel to Chosen Wolf
<julia> called Found Vampire
<OLftR> ooooh
<OLftR> Vampires
<sean> nice
<OLftR> I read that one
<OLftR> *grins*
<OLftR> one of the bennies of being the wife
<julia> LOL
<julia> yep
<sean> nods
<OLftR> okay, lovelies
<OLftR> feeding dogs
<OLftR> feeding us
<OLftR> feeding all the things
<sean> just make sure you give the dog food to the dogs ;)
<julia> oh god
<julia> so nasty
<OLftR> shit, we pay more for their food
<sean> LOL
<julia> too true
<julia> hugs
<OLftR> *kisses*
<sean> hugs
<julia> night y'all
<OLftR> Love you, honey
<sean> bye!
<OLftR> *waves and poofs*

If you have a topic you’d like us to chat about (or any other favorite things you'd like us to share), please let us know. We’re totally up for that.
 
You can find us on Twitter at @seanmichael09, @juliatalbot and @batortuga.
 
 
Facebook:

Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment