Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Pick up lines


<BA> booooo!
 <sean> eeeeek!
 <BA> *grins*
 <BA> hey darlin
 <BA> how goes?
 <sean> it goes
 <sean> how's you guys?
 <BA> we are both alive!
 <julia> hey y'all
 <julia> I am pooped
 <julia> I know, it's a thing
 <BA> J has two shoes
 <sean> as opposed to three?
 <julia> I know!
 <julia> not one shoe and a medical boot
 <sean> ah
 <sean> yay
 <BA> we're so proud
 <sean> heeee
 * BA grins
 <BA> So, J and I were pondering pick up lines
 <BA> like, Nice boots, wanna fuck?
 <sean> heeee
 <sean> Are you tired? Because you've been running through my dreams all night
 <sean> or do you mean fun pick up lines?
 <sean> ;)
 <BA> LOL
 <sean> Nice package, wanna deliver it to me?
 <BA> Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material.
 <sean> cackles
 <sean> then there's the straight to the point ones
 <sean> wanna try my backdoor?
 <BA> Here's my library card. Can I chiech you out?
 <BA> chiech?
 <BA> check
 <julia> blinks
 <julia> did I fall asleep?
 <julia> Uh
 <sean> LOL Julia
 <julia> Are you a professional wrestler? Because your body is slammin'
 <BA> We're having a penis measuring contest over here. Do you have a yardstick we can borrow?
 <julia> Honey, you look sweeter than a new set of snow tires.
 <sean> Wanna see my swelling?
 <BA> Do you mix concrete for living? Because you're making me hard.
 <julia> You remind me of my big toe. Because I'm gonna bang you on every piece of furniture I own.
 <BA> LOL
 <BA> Come sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up.
 <julia> You should sell hot dogs because you know how to make a weiner stand
 <sean> heeee
 <BA> Nice ass...what time does it open?
 <sean> Wanna suck my lillipop?
 <sean> <lollippo>
 <julia> You have an ass like the North Star, and I'm a wise man, so I follow it
 <julia> <massive typos>
 * BA giggles happily
 <julia> Oh! From a Christian Dating site:
 <julia> You. Me. Song of Songs remix
 <BA> Ropes, spurs, leather gloves -- even if I wasn't a cowboy, you're talking about a good time.
 <sean> Wanna play with my handcuffs?
 <BA> How would you like a pinch of me between teeth and gums.
 <julia> I just signed up to be an organ donor. Can I give you  my heart?
 <sean> awwww
 <sean> that one's sweet
  <BA> heeee
 <julia> I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
 <BA> The eternal redneck mating call: Hey, bay-bee! Hey, bay-bee!
 <sean> LOL
 <BA> I may not be in love, but I'm damn sure in heat.
 <julia> cackles
 <BA> Let's go somewhere private and I'll check you for ticks.
 <julia> snortgiggle
 <julia> okay I'm out of lines
 <julia> at least for now
 <BA> If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?
 <sean> Hey Stud, wanna fuck?
 <julia> siiings with you
 * BA grins
 <BA> I may have been in a few honkytonks...
 <BA> a couple
 <BA> once or twice
 <BA> ;-)
 <sean> so I challenge you guys to each pick one of those pick-up lines and start a short ficlet with 'em
 <BA> works for me
 <sean> nothing long, just something fun
 <BA> I'll work one up and pop it on my blog?
 <julia> heee
 <julia> okay
 <sean> sounds good to me
 <julia> you're on
 <julia> though it might be tomorrow
 <julia> I need to get my newsletter out O.O
 <BA> shh
 <sean> sometime this week - no pressure
 <sean> newsletter, what's a newsletter?
 <julia> LOL
 <julia> bad sean
 <sean> (I am so behind on those)
 <BA> don't talk about that
 <BA> did I do one?
 <julia> I have no idea
 <julia> the month is a blur
 <sean> so far 2015 is a blur
 <julia> no shit
 <BA> nods
 <BA> damn it
 <BA> I need to do one
 <BA> tomorrow
 <BA> later
 <sean> lalalala
 <sean> ;)
 <sean> so same time next week?
 <julia> you bet
 <BA> same bat time, same bat channel
 <sean> cool
 <sean> be good!
 <julia> holy fucking shitballs batman
 <sean> LOL
 <julia> hugs
 <BA> BATMAN!
 <julia> night!
 <sean> night :)
 <BA> *smooch*

If you have a topic you’d like us to chat about (or any other favorite things you'd like us to share), please let us know. We’re totally up for that.

You can find us on Twitter at @seanmichael09, @juliatalbot and @batortuga.

Sean’s website is http://www.seanmichaelwrites.com
Julia’s is http://www.juliatalbot.com
BA’s is http://www.batortuga.com

Facebook:
Sean -- https://www.facebook.com/SeanMichaelWrites
Julia -- https://www.facebook.com/juliatalbotauthor
BA -- https://www.facebook.com/batortuga

Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment