Monday, April 6, 2015

Translations by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday! One of my writing goals is to make sure my books are available to people. That means I try to keep my prices reasonable, I make my books available on as many sites as possible (including subscription sites like Scribd and Oyster), and I get the books translated into other languages. 

I have a tab on my website where you can find my books in SpanishItalianGerman, and hopefully someday French. Translations are both wonderful and scary. It's wonderful to see my books entering new worlds but it's scary to be in a world where I don't speak the language. 

That's why I was so excited today to hear that some Spanish readers (including the wonderful Y.M. Garcia who translates my books) created a Facebook group for my books! If you're interested in talking books with other Spanish readers, you can find the group here. And on the topic of Spanish translations, I have a new Spanish release out today: Granja McFarland

On the Italian translation front, I'm excited to be working with the always amazing Barbara Cinelli on publishing my books in Italian through Triskell Edizioni. If anyone has ideas for me on promoting my books in Italian, please let me know!

As far as German, I have really enjoyed working with Stefanie Zurek on translating my books and I'd love to find a German reader or two who would be interested in reading new translations before we release them so we have another set of eyes. If you're interested, please email me.

Have a great week and happy reading (in all languages)!

CC
www.cardenoc.com


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for mentioning me and our little fan club <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to kind of beta-read the German translations. Please get in touch and I'll give you all the details about me. am.viviani@bluewin.ch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola,
    Lo acabo de comprar en cuanto he visto el anuncio; pero me ha sorprendido y no gratamente que el pdf no traiga la portada, creo que un libro de Cardeno C. y más con esa portada tan bonita, merecía haber estado puesta en el pdf.

    ReplyDelete