Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Back From RT


<sean> boooo
<BA> booo
<sean> heeee
<BA> I'm HOME!
<BA> home home home
<sean> YAY
<BA> Poor Texas, though. The storm damage is awful.
<BA> it's crazy
<sean> :(
<sean> mother nature is being nasty
<BA> but we managed to make it to New Mexico after forever away
<sean> yeah, you were gone a long time
<BA> nods
<BA> we had a blast, though.
<BA> we RTed and we Austin Author Affair'd
<BA> and we took Andrew to Daddy's
<sean> how did that go?
<BA> good
<sean> cool
<BA> I think Andrew had fun
<BA> Daddy talked to him about ranching and cattle
<sean> neat
<sean> your daddy is awesome
<BA> Andrew learned about singing loud with my whole family
<sean> heeee
<BA> you should have seen him. He was totally playing along.
<BA> I was proud
<sean> heeee
<sean> good for him
<BA> the book signings all went well
<BA> the weather sucked
<BA> I met ALL THE PEOPLE
<BA> the hotels were basically good
<BA> normal stuff
<BA> ;-)
<sean> nods
<BA> what did you do?
<sean> ran about 8000 errands
<sean> it was exhausting
<sean> ;)
<BA> only 8000?
<BA> impressive!
<sean> heeee
<BA> *grins*
<sean> I'm just used to staying at home so zipping out several times a day seems excessive
<BA> I know you just missed me to death
<BA> nods
<BA> I hear that
<sean> I so did
<BA> we have our errands to once or twice a week
<BA> tops
<sean> nods
<sean> I usually do as well
<BA> did I tell you about the walk today?
<sean> do tell
<BA> there were BUNNIES
<BA> 4
<sean> wow
<sean> the dogs must have loved that
<BA> first bunny one, we'll call him Rick, ran down the street.
<BA> Warning bunnies 2 and 3
<sean> heeee
<BA> (Mabel and Jezebel)
<sean> cackles
<BA> Mabel went left
<BA> Jezebel went right
<BA> Rick continued down the road and picked up Bob
<BA> did I mention that I had on my clogs
<sean> oh lord
<BA> and that bassets are hunting dogs?
<sean> did you have both dogs?
<BA> I did
<BA> together
<sean> yikes
<BA> yeah
<BA> it was... an adventure
<sean> I bet
<sean> I guess the bunnies have been fornicating like bunnies
<sean> so you've got a lot of them
<sean> and then this was the first walk the doggies have had since you left, too, eh?
<BA> nods
<BA> yes
<BA> so OMG JESUS CHRIST THE RUNNING
<sean> Yeah, I bet
<BA> Sonny is exhausted
<sean> chuckles
<sean> sleeping hard now, eh?
<BA> yes
<BA> and the thing is
<BA> I told them this morning that we would go, right?
<BA> this afternoon, I said
<BA> I promise, I said
<BA> dinnertime rolls around
<BA> and BARK BARK OMGMOMMAYOUPROMISEDWEHAVESADEYES
<BA> and what do I get?
<sean> lololol
<BA> Rick, Jezebel, Mabel, and Bob
<BA> @.@
<sean> heeee
<sean> you survived it, though
<BA> it was a close thing
<BA> next time?
<BA> Tennis shoes
<sean> nods
 * BA leans
<BA> lord have mercy
<BA> so I have to tell you, going back to Austin was surprisingly emotional
<BA> I didn't expect it to be at all
<BA> but I was a bit of a wreck
<sean> awww
<sean> lots and lots of memories, eh?
<BA> I mean, I'd had this great experience up to getting to Austin, right?
<BA> I saw my mom
<BA> I saw ALL THE PEOPLE
<sean> nods
<BA> Daddy is doing *so* well
<sean> that's awesome
<BA> and I saw my baby sister and her girls
<BA> it was great
<BA> and then I got to Austin and totally lost my shit
<BA> I guess I never really processed all that, you know?
<sean> nods
<BA> and the Author Affair was a blast
<BA> met all sorts of new people
<sean> much smaller than RT. eh?
<sean> kind of opposite ends of the spectrum?
<BA> and loved on old friends and sisters
<BA> smaller, but fun
<BA> there was a lot more time for visiting
<BA> and I have to say, those people bought books
<BA> I sold out of my YA novel
<sean> that's great
<BA> I had like 3 books to ship home
<BA> and Julia kicked ass
<sean> very cool
<BA> so, it was a good little meet up
<sean> cool
<sean> I have signed up for Coastal Magic in February
<BA> EXCITING!
<BA> We're going to have So Much Fun
<sean> nods
<sean> that's the plan
<BA> *grins*
<BA> I've wanted to go to Coastal Magic since the beginning
<sean> cool
<BA> we've decided to fly through Houston
<BA> not
<BA> Dallas
<sean> I haven't even thought about flights yet
<BA> now I have to convince you to come to RT in Vegas
<BA> oh, the only reason we have
<sean> I need to get my thanksgiving travel taken care of first
<BA> is because that's what happened to us
<BA> we got iced out of Dallas
<BA> on our way
<sean> ah
<BA> THANKSGIVING!!!
<BA> *ahem*
<sean> yes
<sean> is it too early to anticipate?
<BA> it'll be here before we know it
<sean> nods
<sean> yeah
<sean> I was just musing how it can't possibly be June next week already
<BA> no shit
<sean> what happened to the first 5 weeks?
<sean> months
<BA> and we still haven't opened our windows
<BA> *snorts* weeks
<sean> yeah
<BA> okay, love
<BA> I need a snack
<BA> and a drink
<sean> food!
<BA> nods
<BA> I love you
<BA> and I will bring Julia with me next week
<sean> love you
<sean> good :)
<BA> nods
<sean> night!
<BA> night honey!



If you have a topic you’d like us to chat about (or any other favorite things you'd like us to share), please let us know. We’re totally up for that.

You can find us on Twitter at @seanmichael09, @juliatalbot and @batortuga.


Facebook:

Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment