Thursday, May 28, 2015

It's my first post!


I'm really excited to be a part of Cafe Risque. Since this is my first post here, I figured I'd just tell you guys a little bit about me.

I'm Riley Hart :) I write gay romance and love every second of it. I'm a romantic at heart, and adore every part of writing about men falling in love. My first love will always be contemporary romance. So far, that's all I've written. That's not to say there won't be something a little different in the future... time will tell!

So far I've released the Blackcreek series: COLLIDE, STAY and PRETEND. The Broken Pieces series: BROKEN PIECES, FULL CIRCLE, and LOSING CONTROL, and the first book in my Rock Solid Construction series: ROCK SOLID.

I can't wait to continue blogging here. And next week, I'll have something a little more exciting to talk to you about other than myself :).


I'll leave with eye candy, and you can tell me--what does your perfect man look like? For me he's taller than I am, with dark hair, nice hands and forearms, and a killer smile.

I LOVE these hands and forearms.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Riley!! My perfect guy is THOR! I like my men to have beautiful eyes, a rich voice, I love the not to long but not to short hair, I love him to be stocky and most of all I like a nice looking butt....so Yes ma'am Chris Hemsworth, aka THOR is my perfect guy...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you, Riley. Welcome to Cafe Risque.
    Yeah, I'm a fan of arms and hands. Then again I'm a fan of lips, abs, pecs, thighs, butts... and the list goes on. LOL

    ReplyDelete