Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May stuff and other rambles


<sean> hi!
 <BA> hola!
 <BA> how goes it?
 <julia> it rained cats and dogs
 <BA> nods
 <BA> all of a sudden
 <BA> BOOM
 <BA> RAIN
 <sean> heee
 <BA> CRASH
 <sean> we had rain today too
 <sean> not like that
 <julia> there are many May things to talk about!
 <julia> May Day
 <julia> Maypoles
 <julia> which sounds dirty
 <sean> nods
 <sean> it does
 <julia> the merry month of masturbation
 <sean> merry month of masturbation
 <BA> It's the Merry Month of Masturbation!
 <sean> heeee
 <sean> gmta
 <julia> first of may, first of may, outdoor fucking starts today
 <julia> I love spring
 <BA> (as a total aside, THEY REMADE FUCKING POLTERGEIST?????)
 <BA> (what the fucking fuck?)
 <julia> (Crimes against movies)
 <sean> heee
 <sean> nothing is sacred
 <julia> Cinco de Mayo
 <BA> I have roses to replant, aloes to pot, herbs to pot
 <julia> which also happens to be my SIL's birthday
 <BA> that's the official planting day
 <julia> yep
 <BA> oh, dude -- we sent her her box, right?
 <julia> yes
 <julia> she loved the queso dip mmix
 <BA> we still have Kiernan Kelly's Easter box on the desk...
 <julia> yes well
 <julia> Sean will get a Christmas box in February
 <BA> Sean will get all the things in November
 <julia> oh right
 <BA> just like always
 <sean> nods
 <BA> it's cheaper to have a visit than to fucking mail things
 <sean> I know!
 <julia> May flowers
 <julia> our roses are booming
 <julia> blooming
 <sean> our tulips are almost ready to bloom
 <sean> ;)
 <julia> woo
 <BA> booming roses
 <BA> I have huge orange ones on the side of the yard
 <BA> I have 2 Mr. Lincolns
 <BA> a peace
 <BA> a JFK rose
 <BA> and
 <BA> of course
 <BA> a yellow rose
 <julia> nods
 <sean> *grins*
 <sean> of course
 * BA siiiiiiiiing-- It's the yellow rose of Texas I'm going home to seeeee
 <BA> no order man has held her, her heart belong to me
 * BA grins
 <BA> I know, I've become one of those boring old lesbians that's obsessed with fixing my house and gardening
 <BA> sue me
 <BA> ;-)
 <julia> heee
 <BA> (did I mention we're remodeling the bathroom?)
 <julia> nah
 <julia> no suing
 <julia> we can't afford it
 <BA> no shit, we're remodeling the bathroom
 <sean> LOL
 <BA> Okay, let's perv this up
 <BA> best masturbation scene you've ever written
 <julia> hmmm
 <sean> oh god, we're supposed to remember?
 <julia> LOL
 <BA> yep
 <sean> I didn't even remember to write a snippet using one of last week's pic-up lines
 <BA> strain your brain
 <BA> well, neither did we
 <julia> I know my favorite BA one
 <julia> it's in Latigo
 <BA> awwww
 <BA> Dean and Will!
 <sean> oh, I love those boys
 <BA> My favorite Sean one is Rig
 <sean> thinking about his Marines
 <BA> fantasizing about the marines
 <julia> yep and one is spying on the other
 <BA> my favorite Jullia one is in Pictures of You
 <BA> with Hal and Leanne and Church
 <BA> and the window
 <julia> oh yeah!
 <julia> hee I love that one
 <sean> heeee
 <julia> grins
 <julia> what about outdoor sex?
 <BA> does sex on a boat count?
 <julia> yes!
 <BA> MJ AND SONNY!
 <sean> heeeee
 <julia> didn'rt Dave and Amos have sex outside in Stress Relief
 <julia> I know Ross and Tank did in Taking the Leap
 <julia> when they went fishing
 <julia> so that will be mine ;)
 <BA> does anyone even remember poor Dave and Amos?
 <BA> my first original babies
 <julia> I do!
 <sean> I do
 <julia> that book had a dog named Moodle
 <julia> <noodle>
 <julia> siiiings
 <julia> me and you and a dog names
 <julia> <named>
 <BA> Mooooodle
 <BA> MOOOODLE
 * BA giggles hysterically
*** julia has quit IRC
*** julia has joined
 <BA> dude, that was so funny that J pooted...
 <julia> heeee
 <sean> LOL
 <julia> not for real
 <julia> in the channel
 <sean> *cackles*
 <BA> well, only the people that know you would think that
 <BA> the people that know you would KNOW that
 <julia> sean has the may flowers thing cornered with the Briar Rose books
 <julia> (see me try to stay on topic)
 <sean> heeee
 <sean> I'm working on a new one
 <sean> no
 <sean> I have a new one coming out in July
 <julia> hee
 <julia> no, I am working on it
 <sean> what I'm working on is a new Box of Nails
 <julia> as a proofer
 <julia> lalala
 <sean> cool
 <BA> grins
 <BA> okay, my snack is calling
 <sean> mmmm food
 <BA> I have a strict schedule
 <sean> nods
 <BA> shot food food shot food shot food food shot
 <sean> yeah
 <BA> grins
 <BA> love you, honey
 <julia> hugs
 <BA> have a good one
 <sean> *hugs*
 <sean> you too!
 <sean> night
 <julia> night y'all!
 <BA> next week will be whining about travel.
 <BA> ;-)
 <BA> night!
 <sean> lol

If you have a topic you’d like us to chat about (or any other favorite things you'd like us to share), please let us know. We’re totally up for that.

You can find us on Twitter at @seanmichael09, @juliatalbot and @batortuga.

Sean’s website is http://www.seanmichaelwrites.com
Julia’s is http://www.juliatalbot.com
BA’s is http://www.batortuga.com

Facebook:
Sean -- https://www.facebook.com/SeanMichaelWrites
Julia -- https://www.facebook.com/juliatalbotauthor
BA -- https://www.facebook.com/batortuga

Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment