Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Movie and TV couples


<julia> waves
<julia> hey!
<BA> booo
<sean> eeek!
<sean> hey
<julia> heee
<julia> still funny
<sean> nods
<sean> it is
<julia> grins
<julia> we are frantically preparing for RT in Dallas
<julia> so sad you won't be there, Sean
<sean> I bet
<sean> yeah, I'd love to see you guys
<julia> nods
<julia> we miiiiissss you
<sean> ditto
<sean> is it november yet?
<julia> of course that's why we do this every week ;)
<julia> quality time
<sean> nods
<julia> are you Tweeting with us tomorrow for Cinema Craptastique?
<julia> we can't be there in person as we fly in Wednesday
<sean> oh what's the movie?
<julia> Legend of Hercules
<julia> with an entire cast of people I'm too old to have heard of
<sean> LOL
<BA> Cackles
<sean> that's not the one with Dwayne Johnson then?
<julia> noipe
<julia> Kellan Lutz?
<julia> I have no idea who that is
<julia> however
<julia> it's a mythology movie
<julia> we can expect bulging pecs
<julia> naked thighs
<julia> and rampant misogyny
<sean> nods
<BA> you just want to rub two boys together
<julia> me? yes
<julia> yes I do
<sean> yes, please
<julia> that's the best thing about movies
<julia> right?
<sean> hell there's tons of movies where the boys should have gotten together
<BA> *snorts*
<sean> the red riding hood one (I can't remember the exact name)
<sean> where the two boys after her so should have gone home with each other
<julia> oh we did that last year, didn't we?
<sean> nods
<julia> I think we missed the ending
<sean> I think so
<sean> the boy don't get together *pouts*
<julia> thundersnow
<julia> heee
<BA> Sherlock and Hotson
<julia> mmmm
<sean> god yes
<sean> that's canon, though, right?
<sean> ;)
<julia> Obi Wan and Qui Gon
<sean> uh-huh
<BA> you sluts
<julia> Alan Grant and his little love slave in the 3rd Jurassic Park movie
 * sean adjusts the halo
<BA> LOL
<sean> Jane and the doctor in Firefly
<sean> (I'm blanking on the doc's name)
<sean> or Jane and Mal in Firefly
<sean> Spike and Angel!
<julia> Wat and Chaucer in a Knight's Tale
<sean> am I cheating by going to TV?
<sean> Yes!
<sean> I love that movie
<BA> TV doesn't count
<sean> you know how you have movies that if you happen across it on the TV
<sean> you'll watch it
<sean> even if it's halfway through or almost finished
<BA> because if it did, it would be METHOS and DUNCAN
<sean> even though it has ads and you've got the movie right there
<sean> on dvd or whatever?
<sean> A Knight's Tale is one of those movies for me
<BA> Tango and Cash
<BA> mmm
<sean> 13th Warrior!
<BA> is it wrong to add Wyatt Earp and Doc Holiday from Tombstone?
<julia> no
<julia> not wrong at all
<sean> nothing wrong with that
<julia> yum
<julia> TV is visual medium
<julia> it counts
<BA> I know that people slashed LotR
<sean> lol
<sean> nods
<sean> for sure, BA
<julia> Hobbit sex?
<BA> I couldn't handle the whole fuzzy feet thing
<julia> eurgh
<sean> there's about 40 bazillion different pairings you could go for
<sean> and half of those didn't include the hobbits
<julia> so then wrinkly old wizards?
<julia> eurgh
<sean> LOL
<sean> elves
<sean> men
<julia> dude
<sean> aragorn and legolas
<julia> Viggo Mortensen needed to bathe
<julia> like whoa
<sean> I actually loved that about that movie
<sean> that the characters who were outdoors for weeks on end
<sean> were dirty
<julia> yes
<julia> but NOT SEXY
<sean> I like it dirty, but not that kind
<sean> ;)
<BA> Julia hates the LotR movies, Sean
<BA> you're not going to move her
<sean> heeee
<julia> now, I don't hate them
<julia> but I don't adore them
<sean> they've got enough fans, they don't need her to love them
<julia> I have issues
<julia> partly with Tolkein
<julia> partly with hairy feet
<sean> heeeee
<julia> partly sad family history I won't go into
<BA> I think that the Tin Man and the Lion were headed into the lurve space
<sean> ah
<sean> *hugs*
<julia> LOL
<sean> heee
<julia> no straw?
<BA> The scarecrow belonged to Dorothy
<BA> they're my OTP
<julia> I thought that was Sherlock and John
<BA> nods
<sean> they don't live in OZ
<BA> I have one for every movie
<julia> though I know you love Moriarty best
<BA> Mulder/Scully
<BA> Skinner/Krycek
<julia> in the TV show, not the movies
<BA> Methos/Duncan
<sean> oh yes, Skinner/Krychek
<sean> now there's a dysfunctional couple
<julia> hangs head
<BA> Captain Jack/the boy and girl dingleberries
<julia> I never watched X Files when it was on
<BA> Marge/Homer
<sean> heeeee
<julia> heee
<BA> that's just obscene
<BA> Ethan/Dorian/Vanessa (I can hope)
<julia> yes
<julia> O.O
<sean> hey, they've gone ethan/dorian and dorian/vanessa
<sean> and they're hinting at possibly going ethan/vanessa
<sean> so yeah
<sean> we can hope
<BA> Penelope/Morgan
<sean> 4ever!
<BA> Grissom/Lady Heather
<julia> god yes
<BA> Pride/Lasalle
<sean> uh-huh
<sean> Sam and G
<BA> I gave up on them
<julia> heeee
<BA> I miss them
<sean> they were so married for the first few years of the show, they had to give Sam an actual wife
<julia> yeah, Sam's instafamily
<sean> we were supposed to be doing movies, though, weren't we
<julia> yeah, well
<BA> nods
<BA> I was doing OTPs
<julia> the last movie we saw in the theater was Brave
<BA> shit, the last movie we saw, full stop, was the Lady in Black
<BA> no
<BA> wait
<BA> we saw the last hobbit movie
<BA> it was endless
<julia> yeah
<sean> it was one endless fight after another
<sean> the first one was the best of those
<julia> the last fight scene was like the second Matrix movie
<sean> nods
<BA> Oh! Matrix! I slashed the brothers :D
<sean> yes!
<julia> heee
<julia> yes
<BA> Mummy -- Ardeth and Jonathan ;-)
<julia> heee
<sean> nods
<julia> I wrote that fanfiction
<julia> not kidding
<sean> heeee
<julia> so anyway
<julia> Cinema Craptastique
<julia> 5:30 to 8pm Tuesday central time
<julia> Legend of Hercules
<sean> I'll see if I can rustle up the movie and play along
<julia> stream it on Netflix or something and Tweet along
<julia> we'll be there
<sean> coolios
<julia> hugs
<julia> got to go write a pitch!
<BA> smooooooooooches
<sean> *hugs*
<BA> love you, honey. :D
<BA> see you later
<julia> night!
<sean> night!


If you have a topic you’d like us to chat about (or any other favorite things you'd like us to share), please let us know. We’re totally up for that.

You can find us on Twitter at @seanmichael09, @juliatalbot and @batortuga.

Sean’s website is http://www.seanmichaelwrites.com
Julia’s is http://www.juliatalbot.com
BA’s is http://www.batortuga.com

Facebook:
Sean -- https://www.facebook.com/SeanMichaelWrites
Julia -- https://www.facebook.com/juliatalbotauthor
BA -- https://www.facebook.com/batortuga

Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. The doctor from Firefly is Simon Tam. <3

    ReplyDelete