Monday, May 11, 2015

Writing Update: March & April, 2015 by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday! I haven't done a writing recap in a while so I thought it’d be a good time to check in about what I've been doing and what I have in the works.

http://www.cardenoc.com/johnnie.php#.VU_5VE10yM8
  • I released the first book in my new Siphon collection – Johnnie and I’ve been working with Greg Tremblay on producing an audio version of it.
  • I released the 2nd edition of Perfect Imperfections (with bonus scene & gorgeous cover by Jay Aheer) and I’m working with a narrator on producing an audio version of it (more on that later).
http://www.cardenoc.com/perfectimperfections.php#.VU_5tE10yM8
  • I’ve been working with my editor Jae Ashley on 2nd editions of a few novellas:
    • All of Me
    • A Shot at Forgiveness
    • Places in Time
          We’ll have those ready in June(ish).
  • I’ve been working away on a new contemporary novel called Strange Bedfellows. The name has changed a few times, but I think this one’s a keeper! I’m hoping for a June/July release date but I’ll keep you posted as I know more.
  • I’m also working with Jae on edits for 2nd editions of the Mates and Family books and with Jay Aheer  on new covers for those books. We’re looking at mid-July releases for the Mates books and mid-October releases for the Family books.
  • I’m outlining details about the next Hope novella and the next Pack novella (Red River), both scheduled for the Fall.
  • And last but not least, I’ve had several readers in my FB group ask me for an MPreg story so I brainstormed and I think I have a new series/collection idea. It has a sci-fi bent to it and I think it’ll be really fun! As far as timing for this one, well, I need to catch up on that list up there and then I can write the first book. I’d love to see it released by the end of the year but maybe I’m being overly ambitious? I’ll keep you posted.


Have a great week.

CC

www.cardenoc.com

9 comments:

  1. Mpreg and Sci-fi in your special writing style, I'm looking forward to read it!! As well as the other series book two!! Hoping your overly ambition come to fruition too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will there be another Siphon book in our near future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose that all depends on how you define "near". There will be more books though. I have a few sketched out. :)

      Delete
  3. I really enjoy your books and it would be hard to say which one I am most eager for- maybe the next Pack book, but honestly anything you write I snap up immediately.

    I was curious about your first Siphone book; I was thinking the barbs High releases during sex were hinting at mpreg but based on the above maybe not. We're the barbs signifying Hugh and Johnnie's bond?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for misspelling Siphon.

      Delete
    2. No Mpreg in the Siphon world but you are not the first person to ask me that! :)

      Delete