Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Cereus and making up the words on TV


<julia> waves
 <julia> hola peeps
 <sean> sorry
 <sean> I was having an evening constitutional because it was a little less hot
 <sean> good evening
 <julia> hee
 <julia> it's molten here
 <BA> I was having a blood sugar crisis
 <sean> ack on the blood sugar crises
 <julia> yeah
 <sean> and yeah, we're still hot but the sun isn't out and that makes it tolerable
 <julia> tell me about it
 <sean> high or low?
 <julia> it got to 107F
 <julia> the temp
 <julia> not the sugars ;)
 <sean> heee
 <sean> ouch on the temp
 <BA> it's nice out there now
 <julia> heee
 <BA> we watered and fed birds
 <julia> the sun goes down here and it feels cold
 <sean> nods
 <sean> unfortunately we have the humidity to keep it from doing that here
 <sean> but it is somewhat cooler when the sun goes away
 <sean> we talk about the weather a lot this side of the border ;)
 <BA> heeeee
 <julia> hell, we do too
 <julia> every single person here has asked how we like the heat this week
 <sean> heee
 <sean> nods, that sounds familiar
 <julia> and we're going
 <julia> we're from Texas
 <julia> this is balmy but nice
 <BA> nods
 <BA> it's not bad
 <sean> heeee
 <BA> and it's going to be in the upper 80s next week
 * BA leans
 * sean props you up
 <BA> I watch these people on So You Think You Can Dance and go... where do you get the energy?
 <julia> heee
 <julia> yes
 <sean> heee
 <sean> so what are we going to make the next Cereus about?
 <sean> what's our theme going to be?
 <BA> hrm
 <BA> we've done Opening
 <julia> I have no idea
 <BA> Building
 <BA> Training
 <BA> Rescue
 <julia> hrm
 <julia> well, Jonny keeps threatening to go global
 <julia> the South of France
 <julia> South America
 <julia> the Alps
 <BA> Growing?
 <julia> Expanding?
 <BA> Flying?
 <sean> ooooo growing
 <sean> yes I'm going to the dirty place
 <julia> you?
 <BA> you perv
 <julia> never
 <BA> Nesting
 <sean> adjusts halo
 <BA> Recovering
 <BA> Breaking
 <BA> Healing
 <BA> Sliding
 <julia> hee
 <sean> Sucking!
 <sean> Fucking!
 <julia> I like Healing somehow
 <sean> Wanting!
 <sean> Coming!
 <sean> okay, it's out of my system now
 <sean> ;)
 <julia> oh good
 <BA> heeee
 <BA> I could handle Healing
 <sean> is it too close to Rescue to come right after it, though?
 <BA> there has to be a doctor
 <julia> especially if one of the themes was healing the land Jonny picks for the expansion
 <sean> oh interesting
 <BA> are we calling the new spot Cereus?
 <julia> there's an amazing night blooming flower named Nymphaea
 <sean> will it be easier to follow as a part of the series if they're still Cereus
 <julia> dude don't harsh my mellow
 <julia> but we can call the series cereus and the new resort nymphaea
 <sean> well we could call the nex one Cereus: Nympheae
 <julia> I like Cereus: Healing
 <sean> nods
 <julia> and we'll just call the new resort by the new name
 <sean> nods - that makes sense
 <sean> so where's the new resort?
 <julia> I think the south of France
 <julia> if I can find a spot
 <julia> it might be too populated
 <sean> nods
 <julia> but
 <julia> if we "heal" the land
 <julia> and magick it
 <julia> we could make people think it's just a private estate
 <sean> nods
 <julia> grins
 <julia> and we can really branch out into European myths
 <sean> nods
 <BA> works for me
 <BA> y'all know me
 <sean> me too
 <julia> woot
 <julia> rubs hands
 <BA> give me a place to show up and I'm ready
 <julia> Jonny has tons of old friends in Europe
 <julia> I love plotting
 <julia> muahahaha
 <sean> heeee
 <BA> old vampires
 <BA> grumpy werewolves
 <sean> I like the grumpy ones
 <BA> nods
 <BA> I like the broken ones
 <sean> *grins*
 <julia> she does
 <julia> sighs
 <sean> lol
 <julia> but hey
 <julia> this is the series she and I get to co write
 <julia> so she gets broken and I get toppy
 <sean> nods
 <julia> or something
 * BA whaps you both
 <BA> dorks
 <BA> so, it's... healing?
 <BA> Is someone writing this down?
 <julia> yes
 <julia> I am making notes
 <BA> *grins*
 <BA> So I spend 6 days a week at the gym
 <BA> so 6 days I week I watch the news for oh
 <BA> 45 minutes to an hour
 <BA> now, I just watch
 <BA> no sound
 <BA> so I now have a random understanding of very little
 <BA> because I can't see the words on the ticker tape dealie
 <BA> I just see the talking heads and the graphics
 <BA> this is dangerous
 <BA> because y'all know me
 <BA> I fill in the gaps with my own ideas
 <julia> heee
 <julia> yes
 <julia> what if this guy who had a fake nose...
 <sean> I find the stuff on the sticky tape at the bottom often does not go with what's on the picture
 <julia> I know!
 <julia> and then you have bad closed captioning
 <BA> also, TV is more interesting without sound sometimes
 <sean> you get to make up your own stories, eh
 <BA> I watched Dr Phil, some food network show about Disney and then a news thing about Disco
 <sean> heee
 <julia> I watched Ellen
 <BA> By the end, I was sort of convinced Chef Mickey was in therapy with Dr. Phil because he had mirror ball shards in his butt
 <sean> lolol
 <BA> I might have misunderstood
 <julia> you are bizarre
 <sean> possibly
 <BA> hey, you married me
 <julia> I did
 <julia> I admit it
 <julia> I like it
 <sean> heeee
 <julia> this does not mean you're not a freak
 <sean> cackles
 <sean> hey, I thought that was WHY you married her
 <sean> ;)
 <BA> *beams*
 <BA> Okay
 <BA> I need a snack
 <julia> hugs
 <julia> night
 <julia> all
 <sean> and I'm wiped
 <BA> and possibly a glass of wine
 <sean> enjoy
 <sean> night all
 <BA> I intend to  :D
 <BA> love you!
 <BA> night!

You can find us on Twitter at @seanmichael09, @juliatalbot and @batortuga.

Sean’s website is http://www.seanmichaelwrites.com
Julia’s is http://www.juliatalbot.com
BA’s is http://www.batortuga.com

Facebook:

Sean -- https://www.facebook.com/SeanMichaelWrites
Julia -- https://www.facebook.com/juliatalbotauthor
BA -- https://www.facebook.com/batortuga

Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment