Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Conventions - Conventions


If you follow me on Facebook, you know that I tend to go to a lot of conventions.  Most of them are reader based, which is awesome.  However next month I seem to be on convention overload.  Part of that is the fact that I seem to have difficulty saying no.    Dominic is already calling July, the month he'll never see me. 

On July 7 - I travel to Munich Germany as one of the keynote speakers at Euro Pride Con.  This is this conventions first year and I'm really excited to be part of it.  I will be in Europe for almost a week.

On July 14 - I fly to Tampa for Rainbowcon.  I was there last year and it was a ball.  I'm looking forward to even more fun this year.  I know Tampa in July, but I probably won't leave the hotel. 

On July 22 - I take the train to New York for RWA.  Thank goodness I don't have to fly for this convention.  This is RWA National and I've never been before.  I'm looking forward to it, but I have to leave early Saturday morning because I have a signing in Harrisburg that day. 

By the time all this is over, I'm going to be exhausted.  I also know Dominic will be there for me to take care of me for a few weeks before I fly to Atlanta for Authors After Dark.  If you're going to be attending any of these conventions, please be sure to say hello.  I'll be the zombie in the back. 

 
Andrew grew up in western Michigan with a father who loved to tell stories and a mother who loved to read them. Since then he has lived throughout the country and traveled throughout the world. He has a master’s degree from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and works in information systems for a large corporation.Andrew’s hobbies include collecting antiques, gardening, and leaving his dirty dishes anywhere but in the sink (particularly when writing)  He considers himself blessed with an accepting family, fantastic friends, and the world’s most supportive and loving partner. Andrew currently lives in beautiful, historic Carlisle, Pennsylvania.

Email him at:  andrewgrey@comcast.net

His web site is:  www.andrewgreybooks.com

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/andrewgreybooks

Twitter:  @andrewgreybooks

My Latest Release:

3 comments:

  1. Poor Dominic, but have a nice time to much fun to be zombie,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't famous authors need a valet ... and a chaperone? Just think of all of the trouble the 2 of you could get into! Be safe ... Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels, honey. I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete