Tuesday, July 7, 2015

And the Winners Are...


<BA> hola!
 <sean> hey :)
 <sean> how is everyone? did you have a good 4th?
 <BA> we did!
 <BA> we cleaned up the yard
 <BA> you can see all the fireworks from our backyard
 <sean> oh, that's awesome
 <BA> nods
 <BA> it's a great show
 <BA> and no crowds
 <sean> heee
 <sean> nods
 <sean> so we have winners to pick from last week
 <BA> we doth
 <sean> should we each pick a number within the range of comments and then see who it corresponds to?
 <BA> works for me :D
 <BA> I want 9. It's my favorite number!
 <sean> I want 13 - it's my favorite :)
 <BA> you and my mom
 <sean> Julia? You got a number for us?
 <julia> six please
 <julia> since there's not a 42
 <sean> heeee
 <julia> that's 4 plus 2
 <julia> so there
 <sean> nods
 <sean> Julia, your winner is Hellsbells
 <sean> BA, yours is Donna
 <BA> *throws confetti*
 <julia> wooo
 <sean> mine is Becca Ison
 <BA> hooray!
 <julia> so they just need to email someone
 <julia> hee
 <sean> nods
 <sean> my winner should email me at seanmichaelwrites@gmail.com
 <julia> hellsbells can email me at juliatalbot@gmail.com
 <BA> my winner could email me at batortuga@gmail.com or they can email either Sean or Julia and someone will forward it *grins*
 <sean> LOL
 <sean> yes
 <julia> Lord knows we're always around
 <sean> nods
 <sean> so yay winners and thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate love winning!
 <BA> nods
 <BA> yes
 <BA> sorry, there was a knock on the door
 <sean> was it anyone interesting?
 <BA> and the electric company was there asking if we'd been digging and broke the electricity last week
 <BA> not us
 <BA> nope
 <BA> *points to the neighbors*
 <BA> although
 <julia> ;)we don't dig unless we call
 <sean> you were the ones affected though, eh?
 <julia> and have them come mark
 <BA> I'm not sure what it was THAT YOU CAN DIG UP AN ELECTRICAL LINE WITH A SHOVEL!
 <BA> that seems... dangerous
 <sean> heeee
 <julia> you can break a gas line with a jackhammer
 <sean> you can mess up your cable too with digging
 <julia> we can't
 <BA> we don't have cable lines
 <julia> we have satellite here
 <sean> ah
 <BA> at all
 <julia> they can't bury them in our ground apparently
 <BA> there is NO CABLE in this part of the world
 <sean> huh
 <sean> it's neat learning how different places have different ways of doing stuff and why
 <julia> yep
 <julia> we have sandy soil on top and hard rock underneath
 <julia> boom
 <sean> nods
 <julia> grins
 <julia> so how was Canada Day with the fam?
 <sean> it was great
 * BA sings -- Oh Canada!
 <julia> no no
 <julia> sings Blame Canada
 <sean> we barbequed (and there's another neat difference, if we put it on the grill we call it barbequeing) bison burgers
 <sean> and they were delicious
 <BA> Daddy has a buffalo ranch next door
 <sean> I did not go downtown for the fireworks because it is way way too crowded
 <sean> that's neat
 <BA> can you see them at all from your place? (I'm betting no)
 <sean> nope
 <sean> I'm too far
 <BA> go team me!
 <julia> we got to see the city ones from our house
 <BA> I want to come and see the ice
 <sean> i used to work in an office downtown and could go sit and watch from 9 floors up
 <BA> oh, that's cool!
 <sean> only two blocks away
 <julia> nodnod
 <sean> it rocked
 <sean> working at home rocks more ;)
 <BA> my best fireworks was over the Monterey bay
 <BA> fireworks on BOATS
 <sean> that sounds awesome
 <BA> nods -- my work clothes involve Sherlock t-shirts and shorts
 <julia> yoga pants
 <julia> basset hair
 <sean> lol
 <BA> nods
 <BA> basset hair is a permanent part of EVERYTHING
 <sean> nods - I bet
 <julia> heee
 <julia> they shed
 <julia> a lot
 <sean> dogs do that
 <sean> a lot of them drool, too
 * sean ponders drool and shifter stories
 <BA> nods
 <BA> stop it
 <sean> no, that wasn't a happy place to go
 <sean> ;)
 <BA> you're fired
 <sean> yeah, I'll give that to you this time
 <BA> out of a cannon
 <sean> cackles
 <sean> boom
 <BA> Although I did write a werepitbull
 <BA> and it was adorable
 <BA> oh!
 <sean> stubborn too, I bet
 <BA> NEW WEBSITE OF BEAUTY!
 <sean> oh yes, it's gorgeous
 <BA> http://www.batortuga.com
 <sean> very very nice
 <sean> it's always super easy to navigate which is always a big plus
 <julia> HEEE
 <julia> sorry
 <julia> caps lock was on
 <BA> Kris Norris designed it
 <BA> she's amazing
 <BA> I adore her
 <BA> and I'm so tickled with how it looks
 <BA> and there are excerpts now
 <BA> for EVERY book
 <julia> it's so purty
 <BA> now the challenge is not getting behind
 <sean> heee
 <sean> yes
 <sean> *ahem*
 <BA> *grins*
 <julia> I am redoing mine as we speak
 <julia> website I mean
 <julia> not my behind
 <BA> isn't that the challenge always?
 <sean> I'm trying to get caught up
 <BA> LOL!
 <sean> O.o
 <sean> LOL, julia
 <BA> I don't know, babe. You've lost enough weight on the don't-have-a-stroke diet that your backside is sorta remodeled
 <sean> okay, I have about 349367 edits to go through and return
 <sean> and I'm only exaggerating by about 112
 <julia> yeah yeah
 <sean> so I need to cut today short
 <julia> I got poked by a proof yesterday
 <julia> POW
 <sean> lol
 <BA> that sounds dirty
 <julia> hugs
 <julia> have a good one, Sean
 <sean> everything sounds dirty, BA ;)
 <sean> you guys too
 <sean> bye!
 <BA> love you, sweetheart
 <BA> *waves*

If you have a topic you’d like us to chat about (or any other favorite things you'd like us to share), please let us know. We’re totally up for that.

You can find us on Twitter at @seanmichael09, @juliatalbot and @batortuga.

Sean’s website is http://www.seanmichaelwrites.com
Julia’s is http://www.juliatalbot.com
BA’s is http://www.batortuga.com

Facebook:
Sean -- https://www.facebook.com/SeanMichaelWrites
Julia -- https://www.facebook.com/juliatalbotauthor
BA -- https://www.facebook.com/batortuga

Sean
smut fixes everything




2 comments: