Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Buddies! And Sharknado 3!


<sean> evening
<BA> *waves*
<julia> waves
<BA> hola
<julia> howdy
<julia> SYTYCD is on
<sean> or should I say
<sean> buddies!
<BA> KING BOB!
<julia> Stuaaaart
<sean> kum-ba-ya!
<BA> KING BOB!
<sean> lolol
<julia> (BA is very Boblike)
<sean> nods
<sean> I loved Bob
<julia> I adore Kevin
<julia> giant 50 foot Kevin
<sean> heeee
<BA> it reminded me of Animal in the Muppet Movie
<sean> heeeee
 * BA leans
 * sean leans back
<sean> it is too damn hot
<sean> I want my snow back
<BA> it's lovely here
<BA> 95 in the day
<BA> 60 at day
<sean> that does sound lovely
<BA> at night, even
<julia> it's amazing
<julia> rain at night
<BA> of course, running at 330pm?
<BA> SWEATY
<julia> yes
<sean> i bet
<julia> I do not run
<sean> I don't either
<sean> I suppose if a bear was chasing me, I might change my policy on running
<julia> Kris Norris says it's a great motivator
<BA> nods
<sean> heeee
<julia> I would get eaten because I would be all beaaar
<sean> cackles at you
<BA> I am determined to run in the Disney half marathon
<BA> I might be 60 before I manage it
<sean> heeee
<julia> so
<julia> I've been thinking weird shifters
<sean> yeah?
<BA> you're just obsessed with moose shifters
<sean> well.....
<sean> I'm doing a rhino
<julia> I am not obsessed
<sean> *poslishes the halo*
<julia> although I am doing one for an xmas story
<BA> a rhino?
<sean> yep
<julia> wow
<BA> like as in 'gee I'm horny'?
<sean> pairing him with a sweet panther shifter
<sean> LOL
<julia> I was thinking bison
<sean> yes, as in gee I'm horny
<BA> there's a weremarmot in Spirit Quest...
<julia> heeee
<julia> oh wow
<BA> there's a little baby girl werebuffalo in the next Midnight Rodeo story
<julia> and people thought I was nuts doing bears a few years ago
<BA> do people write weresharks?
<sean> heeee julia
<sean> we should suggest it for sharknado 4 ;)
<julia> fish are not sexy
<BA> THAT'S COMING WEDNESDAY!
<BA> SHARKNADO 3
<BA> OMG
<sean> nods
<BA> S
<BA> H
<BA> A
<BA> R
<BA> K
<BA> N
<BA> A
<BA> D
<BA> O
<sean> oh hell no
<BA> *bounces madly*
<julia> heee
<julia> wednesday
<BA> I can't wait
<BA> I have my tweeting fingers ready
<julia> we will have a tweet along
<sean> what time does it start for you?
<BA> 7pm
<sean> cool
<sean> same time :)
<BA> woot
<julia> excellent
<BA> my first love will always be Sharktopus
<julia> heee
<sean> yeah
<julia> no it isn't
<sean> oh no, not like this!
<julia> BA's first love is Jaws
<BA> oh yes
<BA> I saw that in the drive-in
<sean> and Deep Blue Sea
<julia> god yes
<BA> I was supposed to be asleep
<BA> I was not
<sean> lol
<BA> I was WATCHING
<julia> heee
<julia> I did not see Jaws until I was a teenager
<sean> this is not surprising
<BA> no?
<sean> nope
<julia> heee
<BA> I'd read the book before I was a teenager
<julia> she was a good kid I'm told
<julia> mostly
<BA> I was
<BA> I mean, I was stubborn
<BA> and I read EVERYTHING
<BA> and said "what if" 34539487203987 times a day
<julia> I was a sneaky kid
<julia> but I never watched scary movies
<julia> I saw Nightmare on Elm Street in 2006 ;)
<BA> Oh, God
<sean> I still don't watch scary movies for the most part
<julia> I do
<BA> my best friend in high school and I saw that together at the movies
<julia> I live with the queen of them
<BA> we LOVED it
<julia> horror fan
<julia> we watched a cute little movie called Ouija the other night
<julia> surprisingly well done
<BA> It was! I was super tickled
<BA> nice boo factor
<BA> low on the gore
<BA> clever concept
<BA> self aware
<BA> I approve
<sean> heeee
<julia> yep
<BA> my favorite scary movie of all time is Poltergeist
<julia> heee
<julia> mine is Scream
<BA> I watched the first 5 minutes of Scream 4-5 times before I made it through
<julia> then you went O.o
<julia> right?
<BA> nods
<BA> you know it
<julia> that's the only scary part
<BA> Pet Semetary is the only one I walked out of
<julia> I didn't love that one
<BA> I was pregnant
<sean> loved the book
<sean> didn't see the movie
<BA> it didn't work for me
<BA> I loved the book too
<sean> frist book that literally put a shiver down my spine
<julia> BOO
<sean> nods
<BA> hrm...
<BA> The Exorcist was a scary read
<BA> Rosemary's Baby fucked with me
<julia> Rosemary
<julia> 's... yeah that
<BA> The Haunting of Hill House was also shivery
<julia> nods
<julia> the 50s movie is hilarious
<BA> but it's the weird ones you remember
<BA> I read this book 40 years ago about a space that turned everyone into cactus
<julia> O.O
<BA> and this one lady chopped her hand up to put it in a salad
<BA> a space ship
<sean> O.O
<BA> I know, right?
<BA> that's all I remember about it
<BA> (well, that and the fact that I wasn't supposed to read it, most likely)
<sean> lolol
<julia> I remember a mystery where a lady whacked her husband with a frozen roast then cooked and ate the murder weapon
<BA> yes!
<julia> and people wonder why I think writing is cool
<julia> anything we can imagine
<BA> heeee
<julia> though right now I have to imagine deadlines
<BA> and we can imagine a lot
<BA> DEMON COW!
<BA> MOO MOTHERFUCKER!
<julia> cackles madly
<sean> lololol
<julia> King BOB!
<BA> and on that note, it's time to go write all the things, make a snack and give the puppies their chews.
<sean> buddies!
<julia> hugs
<BA> *hugs tight*
<BA> BUDDIES!
<BA> K
<BA> I
<BA> N
<BA> G
<BA> B
<BA> U
<BA> D
<BA> D
<BA> I
<BA> E
<BA> S
<BA> !
<BA> :D
<sean> lol
<julia> night y'all
<BA> love you, honey
<BA> *waves*
<BA> night!
<sean> love you
<sean> night

If you have a topic you’d like us to chat about (or any other favorite things you'd like us to share), please let us know. We’re totally up for that.

You can find us on Twitter at @seanmichael09, @juliatalbot and @batortuga.


Facebook:

Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment