Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Oyster (Subscription Reading) by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday! (I made it just under the wire with this post!) I've been having fun visiting with Ora so I haven't had time to write a blog post but I'll make it up to you by sharing a great coupon.

I signed up for Oyster, a subscription reading program, and I've been loving it so far. I've got all my books there, including the 2nd editions of the Mates books that were just released. If you're interested in trying it, I got a coupon for three months for $.99. And if you do it and find great books, let me know. I love reading recs!

Have a great week.

CC
www.cardenoc.com

2 comments:

  1. Signed up a couple days ago after seeing a mention from you on Facebook. Love it so much! Have already read more than the cost of the subscription, even when it hits regular price. I looked up a long list of my favorite authors, and found so many available, I may have to retire early to read them all. Thanks so much for sharing. Happy happy happy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you used it. I've been enjoying reading on there. Let me know if you find great gay romances for me to check out. :)

      Delete