Thursday, July 2, 2015

Sense8



I'm not a big TV watcher. I'd much rather be writing or reading. I'm not big on sci-fi kind of shows either so had I not had it recommended to me, I probably never would have watched Sense8. I am so glad I did. I am obsessed with this show.

It's a little confusing. Honestly, I was lost for a couple episodes but as you get more into it, it makes more sense. Basically 8 people from all around the world, from totally different lives are suddenly linked mentally. They start to feel each other's feelings and learn their thoughts. They're able to "visit" mentally and help each other out.

That description sounds boring...or just blah, I get it. It's hard to put into words exactly what this show is until you watch it. It's about connection, humanity, and emotions. I fell for the characters. I felt like I was living their lives and experiences with them. This show is emotional, funny, sexy...like really sexy, with a twisty plot. I'm so glad I gave it a shot! I guess what they say is true, right? Never judge a book by it's cover. I would have judged this show without watching it and missed it's brilliance.

Have you watched Sense8? What do you think? Who are your favorite characters? If not, what's the last show you loved that you didn't think you'd like?

No comments:

Post a Comment