Thursday, July 30, 2015

Unwinding


It's been a pretty busy couple weeks for me. Well, the whole summer, actually but the past couple weeks even more so. It's hard to get everything done during the summer and this week CROSSROADS released. It's been SO fun. I can't tell you how honored I feel reading the reviews and hearing from readers about how they felt about the story. I'm so glad people have enjoyed it so much. It's been a whirlwind of excitement, and fear and business that now I just need to unwind.

That's where you come in :)

Reading is definitely my way to unwind. I love losing myself in a book. It's exactly what I need right now so I want you guys to tell me what I should read. What's the last book you fell in love with? What are you reading now and what should I try?

Hope you're having an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment