Thursday, August 20, 2015

Back to the Grind


This summer has been more about family time then anything else. I haven't been able to write much with my kids home. I tried, but nothing was really working and I was editing part of the time too. Eventually I decided just to take a break. It's okay to take a break once in a while. More than okay, actually. I think it's important.

My kids are back in school now, which means I'm ready to spend some time lost in words. I've been trying to do some plotting and just really sit down and think things through before I decide what's next. I've considered a Blackcreek anthology. It would be a novella for each of the current Blackcreek couples. I miss those men, and that town. I really need to jump into the Rock Solid series as well. I think I realized what I was doing wrong on the second book, but now I just have to put some thought into what I'm going to do now. Or my last choice is Rod from Crossroads. He got a lot of attention in his short scene in the adult store, and I've had quite a few people ask for his story.

So as summer winds down, that's what I'm doing.

What about you? How are you spending your August?

No comments:

Post a Comment