Tuesday, August 18, 2015

favorites


 * sean waves
 <sean> hey
 <BA> hey
 <julia> waves
 <julia> how goes y'all?
 <sean> I'm tired
 <julia> :(
 <sean> you?
 <julia> better than last week
 <julia> although I am going to kill Sadie the basset
 <julia> bang
 <sean> what's she doing?
 <julia> whining
 <julia> whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine
 <julia> moooommmma
 <julia> I want my chewwwwwwwwww
 <sean> heee
 <BA> she has 16 more minutes
 <sean> I bet she can whine that long, too
 <julia> she can
 <BA> she can whine for hours
 <julia> she is... vocal
 <sean> heeee
 * BA grins
 <BA> I dyed fabrice
 <BA> fabric
 <BA> and I used my loom
 <julia> she did!
 <sean> that's cool
 <BA> and now I want to just be in the studio all the time
 <julia> I helped with the loom
 <julia> ;)
 <BA> thank god
 <BA> otherwise I might have had fury
 <sean> heee
 <julia> LOL
 <julia> there was some crying
 <BA> yeah, but more frustration than sadness
 <julia> yes
 <BA> so, we're just a bundle of chatter tonight
 <BA> O.O
 <julia> and it's amazing what she's done
 <julia> okay
 <julia> name your favorite Sean book, BA
 <BA> hrm
 <BA> probably Bent or Forged, although I'm reading Center right now
 <julia> mine is Tempering
 <BA> yours has been Tempering since the beginning of time
 <julia> yep
 <julia> it's Rig's book
 <julia> and he and Rock are my OTP
 <BA> heeeeee
 <BA> My favorite Julia book is the Thatchers -- can I do that
 <BA> I love Ross
 <julia> yes
 <BA> ROSS ROSS ROSS ROSS ROSS ROSS
 <BA> ROSS ROSS ROSS ROSS ROSS ROSS
 <BA> ROSS ROSS ROSS ROSS ROSS ROSS
 <julia> LOL
 <julia> hugs
 <sean> I love Eli
 <julia> you are the fan club pres BA
 <BA> I grew to love Eli, but I never liked Kevin ;-)
 <julia> LOL
 <julia> no
 <julia> you would tell me when I was writing them
 <BA> nods
 <BA> I have opinions
 <julia> my favorite BA is MJ and Sonny
 <BA> *grins*
 <julia> the Road Trip series
 <sean> my favorite BA are Shane and Galen
 <BA> hell, I named my soul basset Sonny
 <julia> mmmm
 <julia> grins
 <julia> man you can tell we're all fond of the older stuff
 <sean> heee
 <julia> my favorite recent BA is Terms of Release
 <sean> nods
 <julia> and Sean the Drawing straws boys
 <BA> well, you learn to hang out with them, huh?
 <julia> you so do
 <julia> I re-read and remember
 <BA> I'm sort of in love with the Grizzly List guys
 <sean> nods
 <julia> hee
 <BA> WERE BEARS OMG
 <sean> my favorite recent BA is Ever the Same
 <sean> I haven't read Grizzly Lis tyet
 <sean> but I love the Full Moon Dating crew
 <julia> they were a hoot
 <julia> both sets
 <BA> hooooot!
 <BA> *grins*
 <BA> I've been reading weird esoteric horror novels
 <julia> I've been reading romances
 <julia> but mmf femmedomme
 <BA> mmmm
 <BA> MMmmmmMMMmmm
 <BA> man, that was a lot of ms
 <julia> indeed
 <julia> okay one more question
 <julia> name your most underrated book
 <BA> Redemption's Ride
 <BA> I love that one
 <BA> LOVE IT
 <julia> why?
 <BA> why what?
 <BA> why do I love it?
 <julia> yeah
 <julia> what's good about it?
 <BA> hell hounds, cursed preachers, mute Native Americans, farting Englishman and a three legged dog
 <BA> what's not to love?
 <julia> cackles madly
 <sean> lol
 <julia> Mine is Drive Your Truck
 <julia> I think the title makes people confused because it's a country song
 <julia> and if you don't know it you have no idea what the title has to do with thr book
 <sean> I enjoyed both of those
 <julia> which is my bad
 <julia> I should have titled it something else
 <julia> sean?
 <sean> hmmmm
 <sean> Windbrothers
 <sean> it's an awesome book
 <julia> Oh i love that one so much
 <sean> it's getting a new home with DSP Publishing next spring
 <julia> woo
 <BA> it's getting a whole new life, huh?
 <sean> nods
 <julia> nifty
 <sean> it's being split into two and I'm adding to the second part and writing the two after that to complete the story
 <sean> I'm very excited about it
 <julia> very cool
 <julia> it's great to have new interest in fav
 <sean> nods
 <BA> okay, y'all. I'm going to go do dishes and water the yard.
 * BA hugs
 <julia> hugs
 <BA> much love :D
 <julia> coolios
 <julia> see you next time sean
 <BA> night!
 <sean> hugs
 <sean> night
 <julia> night

If you have a topic you’d like us to chat about (or any other favorite things you'd like us to share), please let us know. We’re totally up for that.

You can find us on Twitter at @seanmichael09, @juliatalbot and @batortuga.

Sean’s website is http://www.seanmichaelwrites.com
Julia’s is http://www.juliatalbot.com
BA’s is http://www.batortuga.com

Facebook:
Sean -- https://www.facebook.com/SeanMichaelWrites
Julia -- https://www.facebook.com/juliatalbotauthor
BA -- https://www.facebook.com/batortuga


Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment