Friday, August 21, 2015

Free, plus a little something extra by Felice Stevens


It's been a bit of a week. I had the release of Beyond the Surface and all the craziness that ensues with release week, like blog tours, promo and general nausea over whether people will like what you've written or stomp it into the ground.

Today, I have my first Bookbub promotion for Memories of the Heart. For the next five days, until August 25th, Memories of the Heart will be free. It's only on Amazon and if you subscribe to Kindle Unlimited you already can read it for free, but now the book is free for everyone. Memories was my first self-published book and it will always have a special place in my heart.


The audio version of Memories of the Heart also is available with the wonderful narrator, Sean Crisden. He does Micah in all his arrogant glory to perfection.

And to top it all off, my son is packing to go to college. In another country. It's kind of freaking me out that my baby, who cried his first day of pre-school, will now be away at school.

But to every thing there is a season, and I know he'll have a blast at school. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I'll see you next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment