Tuesday, August 4, 2015

would you rather....


<sean> bonjour
 <BA> hola
 <julia> howdy
 * julia side eyes BA
 <julia> we switched greetings methinks
 <BA> nods
 <sean> heee
 <BA> it's a thing
 <sean> nods
 <julia> well, we are a matched set
 <BA> you know if real people cabbage-headed as much as the CSI people did
 <BA> no police work would ever get done
 <sean> cabbage-headed?
 <julia> info dumping
 <BA> nods -- info dumping
 <sean> ah
 <sean> nods
 <julia> congrats on your #1 Sean!
 <sean> thank you!
 <julia> I'm not bitter that I'm only at 3
 <julia> lalala
 <sean> heee
 <BA> she lies.
 <sean> *cackles*
 <julia> hey!
 <julia> okay, maybe a little
 <julia> so
 <BA> buttons
 <julia> today we're going to play would you rather
 <sean> okay
 <BA> as in would you rather eat a cockroach or a tarantula?
 <julia> yes
 <sean> *gags*
 <julia> a cockroach for me, please
 <sean> although I watched Bear Grills show how to eat a tarantula today
 <sean> so I'm going with it as I know how to cook it properly ;)
 <BA> I guess it would depend if it was a dare (cockroach) or a hunger thing (tarantula)
 <julia> ew
 <julia> Would you rather never have coffee again or live without TV forever?
 <BA> fuck TV
 <julia> how did I know
 <sean> heee
 <sean> easy
 <sean> I don't drink coffee
 <julia> I could give up TV as long as I have books
 <julia> Sean is an abberation
 <BA> well we knew that
 <BA> your turn, Sean
 <sean> would you rather watch Frozen fifty times in a row or get hit by a car
 <julia> bring on the car
 <BA> I'm relatively sure getting hit by a car would be a better story
 <sean> heeee
 <julia> and you could show off the scars
 <julia> with frozen they're all emotional
 <BA> more scars, better stories
 <julia> yep
 <sean> i'll take frozen, 'cause I have a knack for sleeping through animated movies
 <BA> woud you rather get eaten by a shark or die in an airplane crash?
 <julia> hmmm
 <julia> you know I hate to fly
 <julia> but
 <julia> airplane would presumable be fast
 <sean> yeah
 <julia> where a shark is going to go slow and in pieces
 <sean> I'd pick the airplane for that reason
 <BA> airplane for me -- insurance money for the family
 <BA> *tons* of media play
 <julia> heee
 <sean> heee
 <julia> would you rather have an extra toe or a missing finger
 <sean> would you rather be able to fly or be invisible?
 <BA> extra toe and invisibility
 <julia> heee
 <julia> extra toe and flight I think
 <BA> and extra invisible toe would also work
 <sean> extra toe and fly
 <sean> lol
 <BA> would you rather rather eat only sweets or only salty?
 <julia> sweets
 <sean> salty
 <sean> I like the crunch
 <BA> I'm a salty person
 <BA> which is a surprise to no one
 <BA> I can survive on coffee and popcorn
 <julia> heee
 <julia> yes
 <julia> days
 <julia> she can just make a trash bag of popcorn
 <julia> and eat that for 2 weeks
 <sean> would you rarther sing back up for Tim McGraw for one night or have a book on the New York Times Bestseller list
 <BA> give me a bestseller, any fucking day
 <julia> LOL
 <julia> yes
 <julia> she types faster than me
 <julia> I adore Tim
 <sean> heee
 <julia> but damn
 <sean> I too would choose the bestseller
 <BA> would you rather be rich or famous?
 <julia> Rich please
 <julia> famous is too much work
 <sean> rick!
 <julia> who's rick?
 <sean> rich
 <julia> ;)
 <julia> Rick Springfield?
 <BA> *giggles*
 <julia> Ranger Rick?
 <BA> Rick Astley? (isn't that a famous person?)
 <julia> he looks like Howdy Doody
 <julia> okay, one last round
 <julia> everyone has to come up with a sex question
 <julia> Would you rather watch someone have sex, or have someone watch you?
 <sean> I'd rather watch
 <julia> grins
 <julia> me too, for lo
 <julia> I am a writer
 <sean> nods
 <BA> nods
 <sean> technically that's what we already do
 <julia> LOL
 <julia> no
 <julia> we're more like mean kids directing a really complicated game of Twister
 <sean> lol
 <BA> no, we torture characters with the promise of random boinking
 <BA> would you rather write six characters all having sex together at the same time
 <BA> or
 <BA> three characters having sex with one other person and not each other at the same time
 <sean> orgy time!
 <julia> oh god
 <sean> gimme six characters having sex together
 <BA> that's a lot of legs
 <julia> I'll take option 2 because I've never written that
 <julia> I've  people having sex
 <julia> so many pronouns
 <BA> I think it would be interesting to validate the reasons between three people having sex with one person at the same times and not touching
 <BA> there would have to be body condoms
 <BA> and weird wounds
 <BA> and possibly some alien mind control thing
 <julia> you are an odd duck
 <BA> well, duh
 <BA> but YOU  married me
 <julia> huh
 <julia> strange how that works
 <BA> okay, sean. You're up
 <sean> would you rather have sex in the snow or sex in jello?
 <julia> I'll go with the snow. That would be over fast and Jell-O makes me gag
 <sean> heee
 <sean> I love snow so obviously I'd pick it
 <BA> huh
 <BA> would it be soft jello or jello jiggler jello
 <BA> because that makes a difference
 <julia> an important distinction
 <sean> jello jiggler jello
 <BA> then I'm up for that
 <BA> it'd be like having sex on a trampoline
 <sean> heee
 <BA> okay, the dogs need their snack
 <BA> time for pimping
 <BA> I HAVE A HERO IN THE ARE HOT HEROES CONTEST!!!
 <BA> VOTE VOTE VOTE!
 <BA> *ahem*
 <sean> heeee
 <sean> I voted :)
 <julia> I did too!
 <julia> Uh, Gage and Hamish are out
 <julia> Full Moon Dating
 <julia> at ARE and Amazon
 <julia> lalala
 <sean> Wooo
 <sean> Healing Fire is out at ARE :)
 <julia> WOO
 <julia> dragons, yes?
 <sean> nods
 <sean> yeah, it's a fantasy
 <julia> coolios
 <julia> yay us!
 <julia> hugs
 <julia> okay
 <julia> I have 500 more words tonight to get to goal
 <julia> time to sprint
 <BA> love you
 <BA> *waves*
 <BA> night lovely
 <sean> night hon


If you have a topic you’d like us to chat about (or any other favorite things you'd like us to share), please let us know. We’re totally up for that.

You can find us on Twitter at @seanmichael09, @juliatalbot and @batortuga.

Sean’s website is http://www.seanmichaelwrites.com
Julia’s is http://www.juliatalbot.com
BA’s is http://www.batortuga.com

Facebook:
Sean -- https://www.facebook.com/SeanMichaelWrites
Julia -- https://www.facebook.com/juliatalbotauthor
BA -- https://www.facebook.com/batortuga


Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment