- I released a sexy standalone contemporary novel called Strange Bedfellows.
- I’ve been in audiobook land lately:
- Johnnie, the first book in my new Siphon collection, was narrated by the always amazing Greg Tremblay.
- Strange Bedfellows, my standalone contemporary with extra heat, was narrated by Ron Herzig.
- Charlie David narrated the 2nd edition of Perfect Imperfections and we’re (not so) patiently waiting for Audible to make it live.
- Alexander Collins narrated Walk With Me from my Home collection and Jason Mitchell (my audio guru) and I had so much fun listening and laughing. Any minute now, Audible will be done with their review and the book will be live.
- Alexander is now working on He Completes Me (2d edition) audio and I'm beyond exited to hear his Zach.
- Charlie David is working on Until Forever Comes (2d edition) and In Your Eyes (2d edition) audio now.
- I released the 2nd editions of my Mates books (with amazing covers by Jay Aheer):
- I released the 2nd editions of a few novellas:
- I'm dipping my toes in the Kindle Unlimited waters to make some of my books available for readers in that program. Those KU readers can now read three of my books for free:
- I’m working with Jae Ashley on edits for 2nd editions of my Family books and with Jay Aheer on new covers for those books.
- I’m writing the next Hope novella (Jesse’s Diner) and aiming for a Fall release.
- The next Pack novella (Red River) keeps poking my brain.
- And in the midst of all this, I’ve been working with Kelly Shorten on a new website. I’m so pleased with how it turned out!