Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Question and Answer Time by BA Tortuga, Julia Talbot and Sean Michael


If you were an animal, what would you be?
Julia: A golden retriever
BA: My mother says I'm like a badger. 
Sean: A polar bear.

What was your favorite toy when you were a child?
Julia: I had a stuffed donkey. He was orange.
BA: Brown cow. He was, well, brown.
Sean: I had a homemade Pluto stuffie that I loved to pieces.

What do you want your tombstone to say?
Julia: She wrote all the things
BA: Spontaneous human combustion is a bitch.
Sean: I love snow.

Have you ever been in a bar fight? Explain.
BA: does beating a woman up in the beer section of the WalMart count?
Julia: Yes. In college. It was very if West Side Story only with rednecks and David Allan Coe music.
Sean: No. I'm not the bar type.

What is your biggest phobia?
Julia: Spiders and heights
 BA: CLOWNS. EVIL SCARY MOTHERFUCKING CLOWNS. *ahem* I don't love clowns.
Sean: Heights!

Who is your favorite DIsney princess?
Julia: Mulan
BA: Ursula
Julia: Ursuala is not a princess
BA: She has a crown
Sean: how about Tinkerbell?
 
What is your favorite breakfast food?
Julia: Pancakes
BA: Cheerios! I love my Os!
Sean: Bacon!

Garden gnomes. Good or evil? Discuss.
Julia: Clearly evil. What are they doing all night when you sleep?
BA: Thus far all my garden gnomes (I have eight) have not proved to be particularly evil and, so far, I've never had snakes in the house. I prefer to believe they are chaotic neutral guardians.
Sean: I love garden gnomes, but I think they're probably more evil than good.

Do you know all the words to your national anthem?
Julia: yes
 Julia: But I can only remember 2 words of Sean's
BA: *nods* I know all of mine, I know 4 syllables of Sean's, however I can sing all of "Blame Canada"
Sean: I know all the words to Oh Canada (half in French, half in English) and I think I know all the words of the US one, too.

Would you rather go bungee jumping or skydiving?
Julia: I would pass out doing either
BA: I'll do both! I'd rather ride in a hot air balloon.
Sean: I have bungee jumped and I'd do it again. Skydiving is on my bucket list. I'd love to ride in a hot air balloon, but I'm worried about my height phobia...

What was your best Halloween costume?
Julia: I went as a watermelon one year in a trash bag
BA: I went as a bag of gum balls -- colored balloons in a clear plastic bag.
Sean: is it bad that I only remember the candy from Halloween?

BA's New release! Articles of Release http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=6815 Available Thursday at Dreamspinner.

Julia's coming soon! The Mistress and her Men https://www.samhainpublishing.com/book/5612/the-mistress-and-her-men Available for pre-order Sept 27!

Sean's newest self-pub title will be available on Thursday - look for the link to Fairtytale Shifters: Beauty and the Beast on the blog - http://seanmichaelwrites.blogspot.ca/ - on Thursday!


If you have a topic you’d like us to chat about (or any other favorite things you'd like us to share), please let us know. We’re totally up for that.

You can find us on Twitter at @seanmichael09, @juliatalbot and @batortuga.


Facebook:


Sean
smut fixes everything


No comments:

Post a Comment