Thursday, September 17, 2015

Teasers by Riley Hart


I'm working on the second book in my Rock Solid Construction series right now. I'm excited to really be into it, but a little nervous too. I really connect with Blake because we've both had close family members who suffered from addiction. It's hard when you see yourself in a character sometimes.

Anyway, here's a fun teaser for you.

“I should go,” Blake told him as Caleb pushed Blake’s brown hair off his forehead.

“Yeah…yeah, me too.” Neither of them moved though, Caleb still touching his hair.

“I had fun.”

“That’s because I know how to lay the good pipe.” Caleb winked at him, making Blake laugh.

“You’re a fucking machine. I’ve never had it so good,” he teased the man, before saying, “I should go,” for the second time.

Caleb nodded, and sat up. Blake made his way to the edge of the bed, sitting there with his back to his Caleb. His bones felt like they weighed a million pounds. Like he couldn’t hold himself up, but then he realized he was being incredibly dramatic and pushed his ass out of bed and got dressed. There was a rustling sound behind him and he knew Caleb was doing the same thing.

Five minutes later they stood by the door, looking at each other, ready to say goodbye...

Do you like book teasers or do they just make you too impatient for the book?

No comments:

Post a Comment