Wednesday, September 23, 2015

What's Up - Andrew Grey


I am going to be out and about quite a bit in the next few months and I thought I'd give you all a rundown.  I attend quite a few events during the year and with 2015 winding down there are only a few left.  .


This weekend September 25 - 27 I will be at the Baltimore Book Fair in or around the Maryland Romance Writers tent.  Please come on down. There will be plenty of time to talk.

October 15 - 18 I will be at Gayromlit in San Diego.    If you are in the area and aren't attending, the signing event on Saturday afternoon is open to the public.  I'd love to see you.
http://www.gayromlit.com/

I will definitely be at HallowRead in Ellicott City Maryland on Saturday October 24.  Be sure to be there for the Author Game Show.  

Philly Author Fest is my last event of the year.  Its November 14 in the King of Prussia area.  Details at the web site.  https://phillyauthorfest.wordpress.com/

I really hope I get to see you at one of these events and if not, maybe one next year.  If you are attending let me know through Facebook or send me a note at andrewgrey@comcast.net so I can be sure to look for you.  



Andrew grew up in western Michigan with a father who loved to tell stories and a mother who loved to read them. Since then he has lived throughout the country and traveled throughout the world. He has a master’s degree from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and works in information systems for a large corporation.Andrew’s hobbies include collecting antiques, gardening, and leaving his dirty dishes anywhere but in the sink (particularly when writing)  He considers himself blessed with an accepting family, fantastic friends, and the world’s most supportive and loving partner. Andrew currently lives in beautiful, historic Carlisle, Pennsylvania.

Email him at:  andrewgrey@comcast.net

His web site is:  www.andrewgreybooks.com

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/andrewgreybooks

Twitter:  @andrewgreybooks





No comments:

Post a Comment