Thursday, October 29, 2015

Creepy reads by Riley Hart


Halloween is almost here and I've been in the mood for scary/paranormal reads lately. It's funny because paranormal romance used to be about ninety percent of what I read. I've always been a realistic girl at heart when it comes to my writing, but my reading tastes used to veer toward vampires, werewolves, and other worldly creatures much more than they do now.

I'm not sure what happened to change that. I guess it's one of those things where I needed a change of pace, but now after a break, I'm finding my way back.

I recently finished ALASDAIR by Ella Frank and I loved it. The book reminded my why I used to love vampires so much. STYGIAN by Santino Hassell came out this week and I made sure to download it to my Kindle the second it did.

So, I don't know if it's the time of year or what but I'm desperately seeking gay paranormal reads. Vampires will always be my favorite, but I'm up for anything with at least one main character who isn't human :)

What are some of your favorites?

2 comments:

  1. Recently enjoyed Charmed and Dangerous anthology, and always PsyCops. Lou Harper has the Sanguine series as well which I enjoyed. Oh, R Cooper as well. I will admit, I don't go for super scary or creepy. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one is Until Forever Comes by Cardeno C; with that one you get a wolf shifter AND a vampire.

    ReplyDelete