Friday, October 2, 2015

Swagalicious by Felice Stevens


With GRL (Gay Romance Literary Retreat) rapidly approaching, I am sitting here in my little New York City living room surrounded by swag. My husband has no idea what to make of me. He just sits and watches me, shaking his head and sighing.

But I love swag—both getting and giving it. I think its fun to see what other people get and make. And I love picking up stuff from my favorite authors and seeing pretty pictures of book covers and whatever else they've put on their swag.

I tend to go a little crazy though. I've planned several large parties where I bought all the favors on  line and half the fun was searching the internet seeing all the fun stuff. One day I can show you the cutest little shopping bag place card holders that open to hold little mints or chocolates.

So I thought I'd share with you some of the swag I'm bringing. I don't have everything yet (still waiting for a few things to arrive) but here's a sample of what I'm bringing:

No comments:

Post a Comment