Thursday, October 1, 2015

Writing Retreat by Riley Hart


I've never been on a writing retreat. It's something I've talked about for years and years but not something I've had the chance to do yet. I'm really excited that will be changing this weekend! It's going to be a quick trip--just three days but I'll be at a B&B on a little island off the Eastern Shore. I'm SO excited I can hardly stand it. My bestie will be there and I haven't seen her in a year. Plus, I'll get to meet one of my friends David for the first time as well. I'm not sure how much writing I'll actually get done, but hey, I'm sure I'll have fun.

I plan to spend as much time with Blake and Caleb as I can while there :) Yep, I plan to work on Rock Solid book two which is title ROCK STEADY. I've already started the book and I'm excited to dig more deeply into Blake and Caleb and their love story.

What's your favorite place to get away for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment