Monday, November 23, 2015

Sales & Paperbacks by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday! I have some great deals coming up this week . 

First, the box set of all seven Home books will be $9.99 from Wednesday, November 25th until Wednesday, December 2nd (that's more than 71% off the normal price of the books). Links: Amazon and All Romance eBooks.


If you want any of my other books, they'll be 25% at All Romance ebooks on Friday, November 27th.


My last news is that I'm in the process of publishing my novels in paperback. Three are already live:



Can the billionaire son of a Democratic president build a family with the congressman son of a Republican senator? Forget politics, love makes strange bedfellows.
 
 

Accountant slash bartender Reg will show rock star Jeremy how to have fun...and possibly fall in love.
 

Two lions, each born to serve, rely on one another to survive.
 
 

Have a great week and, if you celebrate, a Happy Thanksgiving.

CC
www.cardenoc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment