Thursday, December 3, 2015

End of the year by Riley Hart


I can't believe it's the last month of 2015. December is always a crazy/stressful month. I love the holidays but I always spend a lot of December thinking about the previous year, what I'd planned to accomplish and stressing over the things I didn't get done. It's a bummer that that's what the end of the year turns into. Every year I tell myself I'm not going to think about it, but every year I do.

This, THIS is the year I'm going to break the pattern though. I'm going to try and focus on all the things I DID accomplish this year. I'm going to keep working toward my goals until the very last day and I'm going to remember that January is just a new month. I can carry over my goals from this year into the next one.

Let's all do that, okay? Let's make this the best December we've ever had. The world could use a little more of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment