Monday, December 14, 2015

Thankful by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday! Redz World asked me what I'm thankful for this year. This year and every year, I'm thankful for the wonderful people in my life - my family, my dear friends who are like family, and the most loving puppy in the world who is, at this moment, curled around my feet (yes, I included her in my list of "people"). Another thing I've found myself repeatedly being grateful for this year (usually when reading something online), is being too old to have had the stupidity of my youth captured on cell phone cameras and posted online. Plausible deniability is a magical thing. And last but absolutely not least, I'm thankful for the incredible book community I'm been privileged to be a part of. I'm truly fortunate to be surrounded by people who make me laugh and think and sometimes growl. And I still have to pinch myself to prove I'm awake and not dreaming that I have a job writing books.

Redz World is hosting a giveaway for winner's choice from my Family books so if you're in a contest mood, click over there and enter. 



Have a great week!

CC
www.cardenoc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment