Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Tis The Season with Andrew Grey


Dominic and I have been together for over 20 years and at the holidays we usually travel.  Dominic and I lived in Milwaukee for 10 of those years and we spent Christmas with his family in Green Bay or my parents in Grand Rapids.  A few times we went out to Baltimore to be with my brother and niece.

Since moving to the east coast, we have spent Christmas with my family which have all relocated to the Baltimore area.  So to put it mildly, we have spent plenty of holidays seasons in cars and ion planes.  This year, he and I are hosting Christmas at our home for part of our family.  We did that once in Milwaukee and I'm looking forward to doing it again. 

My youngest niece is 4 and we're planning the whole Santa coming down the fireplace, stockings, sleigh bells, everything kind of Christmas for her.  It should be magical for all of us.  Its bene quite a while since we had the kind of holiday with the wonder that only a young child can bring. 

I took a week off from Ask Andrew, but it will return next week.   Ask Andrew is your chance to ask questions of a gay romance author.  The questions can be about the writing process in general, writing sex scenes, gay men, sex, characters in romance, characters having sex... okay you probably get the picture.    I promise to answer your questions as frankly and with as much humor as I possibly can.

So if you have a question, please send it to andrewgreybooks@comcast.net.  This is different from my usual email so your questions don't get lost.  I will answer one question a week.

Please remember this is meant to be all in fun.  (I was going to say good, clean fun, but who wants that.)    So send me your questions and let's see what mischief we can get into.

Visit Andrew on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/andrewgreybooks  and you can join Andrew's fan group All The Way With Andrew Grey.

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful family & with your Beloved Christmas! Watching children enjoy brings youth & exuberance to your heart. Safe travels to All coming to visit! Have fun & extra Hugs to You & Dominic!!

    ReplyDelete