Friday, December 18, 2015

What's Next-by Felice Stevens



With the year drawing to a close, it's the time to sit back and take stock in what you've done over the past year. 

This was the year I took the plunge and decided to self-publish. Scary, yes—but for me it was a wonderful step on a rollercoaster I wouldn't have traded for anything. I did Kindle Unlimited and it was a good experience in the beginning but as of the end of this month, my last book in the program, One Step Further will be out of KU. Today I have a Bookbub sale for it, so for a limited time it is available for only 99cents. As a special surprise, when I release it wide, I'll be including a bonus chapter.



You can find One Step Further Here:  http://amzn.to/1lV6YpJ


I've learned so much about myself; my ability to handle stress and to know when to step aside and delegate things I can't do on my own because of time constraints. Much as I love writing, at this time I can't give up my day job. 

I've received some amazing support from authors who I've admired both as writers and as people. There are times I couldn't have gotten through some days without their help and encouragement. To these people I say thank you.

Perhaps one of the best thing about this past year was meeting authors and friends in person whom I'd only known on line, at book fairs, cons and Sunday brunch.

So what's up next?
I just finished the third book in The Breakfast Club series and the book is with my editor. I hope to have it out in late January. I plan on another novella for one of the guys and then who knows....
But I started a new book this week that I"m really excited about. Right now its a stand alone and both main characters have physical disabilities. It's a story from my heart; having been injured as a teenager, I know what it's like to grow up with scars and physical limitations. 

I hope this past year has been a time of joy and happiness for you. For those who've lost loved ones I give you hugs and wish you peace. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the holiday season.




3 comments:

  1. May 2016 be bigger and brighter for you Felice

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're my rockstar. Can't wait to see what 2016 brings. Big smooches to you.

    ReplyDelete