Wednesday, January 20, 2016

There's Nothing Worse... Andrew Grey


Let me tell you, there is truly nothing worse than being sick.  God you have no idea how much I hate writing a post like this.  Me blathering on about not feeling well is about as exciting as the pile of tissues I threw out this morning.  I am not going to go into my list of symptoms because that would be gross and probably bring on a coughing attach of some sort.  Yup!

Anyway what I really want to say is that I hope Ask Andrew will return next week if I get some more questions.  So please send then on over.  I should fell better by then and will actually be able to do them justice.  Take care all!  Be sure to send them too andrewgreybooks@comcast.net

Before I go I thought I'd leave you with some warm feelings.  Everyone have a great day!



4 comments: