Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Coastal Magic - Andrew Grey


Last week I was lucky enough to attend the Coastal Magic convention in Daytona.  The convention itself was a real blast with lots of fun activities and some great panels.  For me the highlight of this convention, like most of them, are the people I meet.  Friends new and old who add the amazing sparkle to a gathering.  Lisa and Melinda invited me to dinner and we had amazing fun at Joe's Crap Shack.  BA, Julia, TC, and Sean are always amazing con partners and add fun every time they enter a room. 

One evening here was dancing and I managed to not flop around like some demented chicken.  Dancing has never been my forte and I doubt it will ever be.  I always consider the evening a win if no one gets hurt.  I also got to play Cards Against Humanity and I didn't win a single hand but it hardly mattered.  Its the fun and laughter that count and this convention engendered a lot of both.  I'm really looking forward to next year. 

****Please note that next week, Ask Andrew will return, but questions are sorely needed.****

Have a great week. 

Ask Andrew is your chance to ask questions of a gay romance author.  The questions can be about the writing process in general, writing sex scenes, gay men, sex, characters in romance, characters having sex... okay you probably get the picture.    I promise to answer your questions as frankly and with as much humor as I possibly can.

So if you have a question, please send it to andrewgreybooks@comcast.net.  This is different from my usual email so your questions don't get lost.  I will answer one question a week.

Please remember this is meant to be all in fun.  (I was going to say good, clean fun, but who wants that.)    So send me your questions and let's see what mischief we can get into.

Visit Andrew on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/andrewgreybooks  and you can join Andrew's fan group All The Way With Andrew Grey.

Follow him on Twitter:  @andrewgreybooks

Visit Andrew's web site:  www,andrewgreybooks.com


1 comment:

  1. Loved meeting you also. Dinner was the right way to kick off the Convention! Look forward to next year.-Melinda

    ReplyDelete