Monday, February 15, 2016

The Pu Pu Platter Post by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday! I have smattering of things to share today.

  1. I'm part of a really fun Facebook group put together by an incredibly nice set of authors: Riley Hart, Felice Stevens, Christina Lee, N.R. Walker, Ella Frank, and Layne Hayes. If you're a Facebooker, come join us here.
  2. Speaking of Felice and Riley, my fellow Cafe Risque bloggers and now Facebook Daily Grinders, they each have a new release out!
    • Felice's What Lies Between Us is a sweet, romantic, feel-good novella. 
    • Riley's Shifting Gears is a bit of grit, a bit of friends-to-lovers, a bit of healing, and a lot of sexy.
  3. I discounted McFarland's Farm to $.99 for Valentine's weekend on Amazon and ARe. The discount will be up for a few more hours yet.
  4. And last but not last, I wrote a personal post on Wednesday. If you missed it, it's here.

Have a super week.

CC
www.cardenoc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment