Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Ask Andrew - What to Read


Dear Andrew

What is on your TBR Pile/list? Do you prefer reading in your genre or do you like to go outside the box so to speak when reading?

Dawn

Dear Dawn

I used to read a very wide range of things from romance, to adventure stories, and even some of the classics.  I was a voracious reader for many years.  But lately things have changed.  Since I write now, I don't have as much time to read, so while there is some variety to what I read, I mostly read within romance.  I just finished Banker's Hours by Wade Kelly and before that I was rereading the Dragon Men by Amber Kell.  I read No! Jocks Don't Date Guys a while ago and I was reading some of Renae Kaye's work.  My next story is Hoofbeats and I will start that on the plane today.  (Dominic and I are traveling to a family funeral.)

I don't have as much time to read as I used to, so now I read for pure enjoyment.  Once I have met my writing goals for the day, I get to pick up a book, lay back, and enjoy it.  For me that's what reading is all about.  As for a TBR pile, the next things on my list are to catch up on my Dreamspun Desires titles.  I have a few to read!

Hugs and Love
Andrew

Ask Andrew is your chance to ask questions of a gay romance author.  The questions can be about the writing process in general, writing sex scenes, gay men, sex, characters in romance, characters having sex... okay you probably get the picture.    I promise to answer your questions as frankly and with as much humor as I possibly can.

So if you have a question, please send it to andrewgreybooks@comcast.net.  This is different from my usual email so your questions don't get lost.  I will answer one question a week.

Please remember this is meant to be all in fun.  (I was going to say good, clean fun, but who wants that.)    So send me your questions and let's see what mischief we can get into.

Visit Andrew on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/andrewgreybooks  and you can join Andrew's fan group All The Way With Andrew Grey.

Follow him on Twitter:  @andrewgreybooks

Visit Andrew's web site:  www,andrewgreybooks.com

1 comment:

  1. I like you am a voracious reader and I don't have a writing career to get in the way. LOL! Sorry for the loss in your family. 😃

    ReplyDelete