Monday, March 21, 2016

The Family Books are on Audio by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday! I'm home after a really fun week in Washington D.C. (I'll share pictures next week) and in catching up on my emails, I saw that my last Family book hit the audio shelves. That means all four books are now available in audio narrated by Ezekiel Robison! 

I am in awe of Ezekiel's talent and every time I listen to his read of one of my books, I get goosebumps from how perfectly he portrays the characters. Thank you, Ezekiel, for working on these books with me and thank you to Jason Mitchell for being the most wonderful and kind Audio Guru (that's an official title, hence the caps) around.

More Than Everything

Time might not heal all wounds, but with two motivated and strong-willed men on a campaign to win him back, Charlie will get more than he ever thought possible.



Something in the Way He Needs
Controlled Asher didn't expect to fall for free-spirited Daniel, but they'll find what they desperately need in one another.






Strong Enough

When a casual hookup turns into the potential for love, staid Spencer realizes he wants to build a life with vibrant Emilio.


The Half of Us

If short-tempered Jason can open his heart and life to optimistic Abe, he might finally find the family he craves.







Have a great week!

CC
www.cardenoc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment