Monday, March 28, 2016

Washington D.C. Trip by Cardeno C.




Happy Monday. I had a wonderful time visiting Washington D.C. I posted pictures on Facebook and Twitter and Instagram and I've gathered them all below.

Lovely overcast weather for my first day in D.C. First food, then tourist time! 

This restaurant was a feast for the eyes and taste buds!










Naan from start to my plate. Yummy! ‪



Really interesting museum. 







Dinner. Dessert was so good - beniets. 












Fun day being a tourist. The Capitol, the Supreme Court, Union Station, the Kennedy Center.














My level of tired: it took me three tries & nearly as many minutes to figure out how to get water from this dispenser. Fun day though. 

Night pictures of monuments.








Not sure it's a fortune, but I really like it. I also loved the lunch that came with it. Now more touristing!

Today was Air and Space and yummy food.






Today: Museum of Natural History and dinner at Busboys & Poets. 







Today was an amazing day of art. Hirshhorn Museum, National Gallery of Art, Smithsonian American Art Museum. SUCH A great day!

 









Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment