Thursday, April 28, 2016

More than just romance by Riley Hart


I'm a romance addict. There is no two ways about it. I love reading romance. I love writing romance. I love real life romantic stories. My heart turns to mush and my eyes well with tears. I believe love can change people's lives...maybe change the world. I've realized something about my writing lately though. Yes, I am a romance author but I also seem to write about family relationships a lot in my books. Whether it's relationships between parents or siblings, or children, family often plays a major role in the books I write. In some says, I guess I just enjoy writing about relationships--no matter what kind they are?

Relationships are messy. Family is messy. There are so many possibilities and different relationships to explore.

Do you enjoy books with family themes?

No comments:

Post a Comment