Friday, April 15, 2016

My First RT


Here we will go through my first experience at RT, the Romantic Times Convention, held this year in Las Vegas.

Oh Boy

There are over 3000 people here and it is overwhelming to say the  least. The sheer number of authors and readers who are attending this event are mind-boggling. I've seen some of the biggest names in contemporary romance, historical romance and paranormal romance. I've met with people in the bookselling industry, such as librarians and bookstore owners and managers.  However for me, the highlight of this convention has been meeting the authors whom I've only known on social media and the readers I've grown to love.
To me, we all feel like one big family, so it was a little like coming home.

Saturday is the big book signing day and I'm looking forward to meeting more fantastic readers and other authors. I'm not sure if I'll be going next year, but this has been a time I'll never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment