Monday, April 11, 2016

My Wonderful Facebook Group by Cardeno C.



Happy Monday! I have a wonderful group on Facebook where readers come together to chat about all sorts of things and to help me with ideas/suggestions. Today, I'll tell you a little about the group because if you're a Facebooker and it sounds fun, we'd love to have you join us! 

Every day a member or two post a discussion topic of their choosing - something insightful, something funny, something helpful (example: I'm painting my stairs, give me ideas!), or whatever. We also share book recommendations and get book suggestions. And finally, this is the place I go when I need advice from readers about anything related to the book writing/publishing process. I've asked my group for book topic ideas, quotes for marketing, places where I should sell my books, and even this very blog post topic. 

I love this group of friendly, helpful, fun readers and I'm endlessly grateful for their advice and help. If you want to join us, we're at Cardeno C.'s Cinderfuckingrellas on Facebook. 

Have a terrific week.

CC

www.cardenoc.com

2 comments: