Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Ask Andrew - My Muse


Dear Andrew

How often does your muse distract you from day to day mutiniae?"

Dawn

Dear Dawn

Oscar is sometimes a very demanding muse.  When it comes to day to day tasks, he doesn't give two hoots and a holler.  Heck when he's active in a big way I sometimes forget to eat and drink.  I sit behind my computer and work with very little awareness of what's going on around me.  I have written as much as nine or ten thousand words in a single day and when I'm done, I often feel like I have been on a long trip and am returning home.  That doesn't happen very often.  However once, I was working away and the screen started to swim and my head felt funny.  When I told Dominic how I was feeling he started practically pouring water down my throat because I hadn't stopped to eat or drink all day and I was dehydrated.

Both Oscar and I are very lucky that we have the world's most amazing husband.  He takes care of a lot of the every day things so that Oscar can be as active as he is. 

Now Oscar hasn't always bene so healthy  Those last few months at my evil day job nearly killed him. He was on lie support by the time I was able to leave.  But now he's healthy and robust. 

Hugs and Love
Andrew

Ask Andrew is your chance to ask questions of a gay romance author.  The questions can be about the writing process in general, writing sex scenes, gay men, sex, characters in romance, characters having sex... okay you probably get the picture.    I promise to answer your questions as frankly and with as much humor as I possibly can.

So if you have a question, please send it to andrewgreybooks@comcast.net.  This is different from my usual email so your questions don't get lost.  I will answer one question a week.

Please remember this is meant to be all in fun.  (I was going to say good, clean fun, but who wants that.)    So send me your questions and let's see what mischief we can get into.

Visit Andrew on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/andrewgreybooks  and you can join Andrew's fan group All The Way With Andrew Grey.

Follow him on Twitter:  @andrewgreybooks

Visit Andrew's web site:  www,andrewgreybooks.com

2 comments:

  1. gag, gag, gag, and Oscar didn't have a husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your responses Andrew.

    ReplyDelete