Monday, May 2, 2016

Ask CC (05.02.16) by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday. I have a link on my website where readers can ask me questions and I'll provide answers in a future blog post. Today is an answer post.

1.  Would like to purchase the Home Collection Box Set, but can't seem to find it on Amazon.  Any advice?
    • CC: Although the Home box set is not available at Amazon, you can buy it at other retailers, including All Romance ebooks. You can find links to all the retailers here.
2.  Why did you re-release the audio version of Strong Enough with a new narrator?
    • CC: The first audio version was of the first edition of the book through the publisher. All the first editions are no longer available so I released 2nd editions of the ebooks and I also released audio books of all four Family books with Ezekiel Robison narrating them. I'm absolutely thrilled with Ezekiel's work on the books and I think he hit it out of the park with Strong Enough. Here's a sample - let me know what you think:
3.  Hello.. I really wanted to know whether there is a sequel to Johnnie...I cant wait for it.
    • I'm so glad you enjoyed Johnnie! I will be writing more books in the Siphon collection but I'm very behind on my to-be-written list so it'll be a while yet. :(
4.  Please, when will there be new Spanish translations?
    • I am committed to having my books translated into Spanish and other language so they are available to as many readers as possible. The translation process is difficult and time-consuming but I know Y.M. Garcia is working hard on the next Spanish translation.
5.  Finally, these aren't reader questions but I was asked by Jessie Potts from the Happily Ever Blog to share my favorite paranormal book and paranormal hero/crush. You can see my answer here. And I answered similar questions from Kate Hill for her werewolf week event here

If you have any questions you'd like me to answer in a future blog post, ask me here. Have a terrific week!

CC

No comments:

Post a Comment