Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Writing Retreat


I didn't have a question for Ask Andrew this week, so please forward your questions about writing, love, romance, sex, to andrewgreybooks@comcast.net so I can answer them in the future. 

For the next few days I'm going to be at my annual writing retreat with my local RWA chapter. I wasn't able to attend last year because of a conflict, but I have other years and its a highlight for me.  The creative energy that comes out of our gathering is unbelievable.  I always get so much accomplished and its a chance for some concentrated work with other writers. 

We all need a chance to recharge our batteries, get our creative juices flowing, and be with people who understand the frustrations that sometimes arise with a career that relies on our imagination.  These are also good friends who I don't get to see as often as I like. 

I hope you all have a great week!


Ask Andrew is your chance to ask questions of a gay romance author.  The questions can be about the writing process in general, writing sex scenes, gay men, sex, characters in romance, characters having sex... okay you probably get the picture.    I promise to answer your questions as frankly and with as much humor as I possibly can.

So if you have a question, please send it to andrewgreybooks@comcast.net.  This is different from my usual email so your questions don't get lost.  I will answer one question a week.

Please remember this is meant to be all in fun.  (I was going to say good, clean fun, but who wants that.)    So send me your questions and let's see what mischief we can get into.

Visit Andrew on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/andrewgreybooks  and you can join Andrew's fan group All The Way With Andrew Grey.

Follow him on Twitter:  @andrewgreybooks

Visit Andrew's web site:  www,andrewgreybooks.com

2 comments:

  1. My question is: Is there anything in sex scenes that you are just too uncomfortable to write in your books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the question!!!!!!! I will get to it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete