1. Put water in the bottom of a pot that has a pasta steamer (no higher than the bottom of the steamer) and turned the heat on high.
2. Put the eggs into the steamer (which is not yet in the pot).
3. When the water is boiling, put the steamer into the pot and put the lid on it. Cook for 13 minutes.
4. While the eggs are cooking, get an ice bath ready.
5. When the eggs are done, pull the steamer up and spoon the eggs into the ice bath.
6. When the eggs are cool, hit them against the side of a bowl and peel away!
7. Easy breezy ...
8. No chunked eggs!
If you try it, let me know how it works for you. Have a great week.