Friday, July 22, 2016

New Release by Felice Stevens


I had a new release this week; my first since April. For many authors that's quick, but I happen to be a fast writer, so three months is a while for me.

The Arrangement is also an unusual book for me, in that it is a stand alone, and if you know me, you know I love my series. But like my first book, Rescued, Carter and Reed's story popped into my head and wouldn't let go until I wrote it for them. Their stories may have come out of nowhere, but these two men told me exactly how their story should unfold. 

I hope you enjoy Carter, Reed and little Jacks's story. Theirs is a story of overcoming hardships and dealing with adversity. I like to think of it as not a gay romance or an MM romance, but simply a modern day romance of family and finding love.

You can find The Arrangement here:


No comments:

Post a Comment