Thursday, July 14, 2016

Why did I think this was a good idea? by Riley Hart


I'm writing three books and revising one.

Yes, you read that correctly. LOL. I have no idea what possessed me to think it's a good idea to write three books and revise one at the same time. In my defense, the book I'm revising is the only book that's strictly mine. The other three are collaborations. And one of them, we are working on really, really slowly because we're both so busy, so in a way, it's two books and a revision.

The only thing that's saving me right now is the fact that they're different genres. One is a YA (the really slow book). The other is a NA (that should be done very soon. We're in the home stretch!). And the last one is an adult (emotional, emotional, emotional!).

It keeps things fresh to work that way. I get in different moods at different times and when I do, I can always find something to write. Or times like now...too many things! LOL.

So that's what I'm up to this summer. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment