Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Conferences - Andrew Grey


One thing I have done for a number of years is attend between 6 to 8 conferences a year.  They are hard work and I love them.  I have met some of the most amazing people at conferences, some of them have become dear friends.  I have of course met a number of authors as well as some amazing readers.  And the awesome part is that as the conference goes on from year to year I get to reconnect with those friends on a regular basis.  This particular week I am reconnecting with al my friends at Authors After Dark. 

I really hope I can meet each and every one of you at a future conference. 

Ask Andrew is your chance to ask questions of a gay romance author.  The questions can be about the writing process in general, writing sex scenes, gay men, sex, characters in romance, characters having sex... okay you probably get the picture.    I promise to answer your questions as frankly and with as much humor as I possibly can.

So if you have a question, please send it to andrewgreybooks@comcast.net.  This is different from my usual email so your questions don't get lost.  I will answer one question a week.

Please remember this is meant to be all in fun.  (I was going to say good, clean fun, but who wants that.)    So send me your questions and let's see what mischief we can get into.

Visit Andrew on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/andrewgreybooks  and you can join Andrew's fan group All The Way With Andrew Grey.

Follow him on Twitter:  @andrewgreybooks

Visit Andrew's web site:  www,andrewgreybooks.com


1 comment:

  1. My first ever conference was GRL in Atlanta. The main reason I wanted to go was to meet Andrew Grey!!! My Rock Star. I was a little nervous to meet you because I didn't want to be disappointed. I was not!!!

    At the opening dinner the whole feel of the room changed when you walked in. You were a Rock Star in your tuxedo! Of course I did not approach you.

    The next day my friend brought you to me. You were totally amazing, wonderful, warm, friendly, funny, loud, and amazing. You made my first conference everything I wanted and more. I've been to every GRL since then and brought my daughter too. This year, I'll be back, with my daughter and my cousin, from Michigan and his partner will also be there. Maybe someday it will just be a big family reunion!

    Thank you Andrew for being my Rock Star and so much more.

    ReplyDelete