Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Cover Artists - Our Face to the World


Book covers are so very important.  They are the visual image of our books.  So I wanted to take the chance to give the artists and huge round of applause.  They use their amazing talents to develop images for us that speak to our readers and give our books a visual face.  I can tell you that this job isn't easy. For one of my covers the artist and I went back and forth 2 dozen times in order to get it right.  But the cover was perfect and her patience was so appreciates.  So to LC Chase, Reese Dante, Paul Richardson, and all the other cover artists, I want to send a huge thank you out into the world.  You deserve it.

Ask Andrew is your chance to ask questions of a gay romance author.  The questions can be about the writing process in general, writing sex scenes, gay men, sex, characters in romance, characters having sex... okay you probably get the picture.    I promise to answer your questions as frankly and with as much humor as I possibly can.

So if you have a question, please send it to andrewgreybooks@comcast.net.  This is different from my usual email so your questions don't get lost.  I will answer one question a week.

Please remember this is meant to be all in fun.  (I was going to say good, clean fun, but who wants that.)    So send me your questions and let's see what mischief we can get into.

Visit Andrew on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/andrewgreybooks  and you can join Andrew's fan group All The Way With Andrew Grey.

Follow him on Twitter:  @andrewgreybooks

Visit Andrew's web site:  www,andrewgreybooks.com

2 comments:

  1. I second that, you are essential to a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cover. Book sounds interesting too. 😀

    ReplyDelete