Saturday, August 6, 2016

International Cover Reveal, but Renae Kaye



Today on CafĂ© Risque I’m giving you a little hint of the international. 

I have been blessed enough to have several of my novels translated into foreign languages.  When this happens, sometimes the book gets a new cover.  And today I’m giving everyone the FIRST LOOK at Safe in His Arms new cover for its Italian version.

What do you think?  I love it.

This book is due to be released on…. **drum roll** … the 26th of August.


Yes.  For my eagle eyed fans you will notice this is the same day as my new release Don’t Twunk With My Heart.

Al Sicuro tra le Sue Braccia has been translated through Triskell (link) and can be purchased here.  At the moment there’s no link to buy – but I will make sure it’s on my website when its live.  It will also be available through all the usual channels including Amazon.

Don’t Twunk With My Heart is available at Dreamspinner (link) and  they fabulously have a 30% off sale until Sunday – so jump to it and grab a bargain while you can.

 


In other international news, The Blinding Light has just been released in German this week… and it looks like it’s resounding with the German readers.  I’m so, so happy.  And I adore the new cover this book received too. 

 


This book is available at a huge amount of retailers, including Amazon and Kobo.



And just because they’re pretty, check out my other international covers.















How to contact Renae:
Email:  renaekaye@iinet.net.au
Website:  www.renaekaye.weebly.com
FB:  www.facebook.com/renae.kaye.9
Twitter:  @renaekkaye

1 comment:

  1. Pretty covers for Great books Renae! Please keep writing!

    ReplyDelete