Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Summer Questions with BA, Julia, Kiernan and Sean


Today we have ten random questions to answer.

  1. favorite olympic moment?
  2. favorite thing about summer?
  3. favorite flower?
  4. favorite color?
  5. favorite nut?
  6. Sun or rain?
  7. hot or cold?
  8. wet or dry?
  9. long or short?
  10. soft or hard?


B.a. 

  1. Simone Manuel's reaction to her first medal. 
  2. Grilling out. 
  3. Carnations. 
  4. Pink! 
  5. Pecans (and it's pronounced puh-con, not PEE-can).
  6. Sunshine is my friend. 
  7. Both, neither, they all have their place. 
  8. Dry. 
  9. Short. 
  10. Soft.


Julia

  1. The ladies winning the gymnastics gold
  2. the late summer part where days start to get long
  3. roses
  4. purple
  5. almonds
  6. sun mostly, but I like rain
  7. I like it at 65-70 degrees
  8. depends on what you're asking about
  9. Loooong like a basset
  10. and I like a hard mattress, but soft is pretty good otherwise


Kiernan 

  1. When the USA Men's Gymnastic Team debated competing topless. It should totally be s thing. 
  2. Lounging in the pool.
  3. Lilacs. We had a tree in our yard when I was growing up. I love the fragrance of fresh lilac.
  4. I love rich colors, especially in the red/blue spectrum
  5. Brazil nuts. 
  6. Rain. Storms, thunder and lightning...as long as I'm inside!
  7. Um, neither? I prefer cool. 
  8. Wet. Dry hurts. That's why they invented lube. Snort.
  9. All sizes! Except maybe micro, because...yeah, not a whole lot of fun there. 😙
  10. There's a time for both, but the action mostly starts on the hard end!



Sean

  1. Andrew deGrasse coming in silver to Bolt's gold in the 200m
  2. When its over! Okay, I can come up with something positive. I love the mornings that are cool and breezy. Doesn't happen often, but when it does, I'm a happy camper.
  3. Tulips
  4. Purple
  5. Hazelnut with Brazil nut a close second.
  6. Rain.
  7. Cold.
  8. Dry.
  9. Long, baby.
  10. Soft except for one thing in particular ;)

Got random questions? Comment or email one of us :)

You can find us on Twitter at @batortuga, @juliatalbot, @KiernanKelly and @seanmichael09

BA’s website is http://www.batortuga.com
Kiernan's is www.KiernanKelly.com

Facebook:

Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment